Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@BryanaCamp  Your lil dude is gorgeous! I love cats :Dxxx

@BryanaCamp That is really nice. Nice cat , beautiful. Unfortunately, today, I am not feeling well again,very depressed. I just hope I can adjust my myself and my moods to a functional level. Thanks again.

That day in the garden with your neighbour sounds meditative @greenpea Smiley Happy How was it? 

Hi Long Ravers @Meowmy @Zoe7 @greenpea @BryanaCamp @eth and all the others sorry if I have forgotten you. 

Today was up and down.   I had a really low turn around midday and talked to the nurse who gave me some prn to help.   I went to groups where I think I made some progress that I'm isolating myself when I sleep in the day.  

I started a new med last night and haven't had any side effects so far.

@Meowmy  sorry to hear you are feeling depressed today.   I really hope tomorrow is better for you.xx

It sounds like you are already making some positive steps forward @Angels333 and that is great to hear Smiley Happy

Hello @Zoe7 @Meowmy @Angels333 @greenpea @eth @Ali11 

Listening to end a Gabor Mate youtube.  He is talking about shame and I really see my old self, the me during the first 30 years.  Feeling vulnerable but also want to see that I have done a lot of emotional work.  Primal therapy helped me most with shame ...

@Ali11  Hi Ali11 🙂 I have the best neighbour in the world! I came out and she had the saw out sawing away at the triffid most of the hard work had been done! She is amazing so when we had finished I sent my daughter down the road to buy neighbour a big bunch of flowers to say thank you for helping me. She was delighted with the flowers :D. All in all it was a super pea day in the garden 🙂

@Angels333  Hi Angels333 glad to hear you had a few 'ups' today :). Hopefully you will get more of those 'ups' as the days go on. Thinking of you and wishing you well greenpeaxxx

@Appleblossom  Hi Appleblossom I am so sorry that you are suffering from feelings of shame 😞 .... I suffer from feelings of guilt but not shame. I think there is a slight but definent difference..... In any event shame is a terrible and constricting thing to suffer from. Hugs Appleblossom. greenpeaxxx

@Mazarita @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Angels333 @Ali11 @eth @Adge @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Exoplanet  @TAB and all I have missed and all who pass this wonderful Thursday morning :D. Yes I slept in a bit so am feeling pretty chirpy this morning :). Have yet yet another meeting to go to this time with the providers re ndis package to discuss what they can offer me and a potential sw. Am nervous and trying not to think about it right now and just think about my walk in just over an hour with my lovely neighbour :D.

I am so over this ndis stuff already and just want to hide away in the pea's pod away from the world and be a kid again who doesn't have to grow up and be sensible. Being an adult can be such a strain .... I am not good with change even when the change is potentially good for me ..... anyway enough about me 🙂 wishing you all a super pea Thursday loads of love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance