Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Welcome back @Angels333 Smiley Very Happy

Thinking of you too @saturnzoon ....

@Adge  Jeez you are one tough finch! Was wondering how you were going with your wound. Please take it easy as possible with it .... have you still got the pressure bandage on  it? It has been so hard onn you and yet you have come through so strong because of it. Thinking of you Adge. Love greenpeaxxx

@saturnzoon  Hi saturnzoon sorry to hear that you have not been feeling great. Hoping that changes quickly. No major news hear have been busy walking and eating lol! (just been so hungry lately .... probably the cooler weather and the medications ... *sigh*). What can you do?  Nothing but keep getting up every morning and giving life a go 🙂 Love greenpea xxxx

@Mazarita  Dear Mazzy is the witching hour and wondering if you are awake ... I cannot express how wonderful it was seeing you again yesterday 🙂 Made me smile like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland 🙂

Just knowing that you haven't forgotten about your mates who value you so highly here at Sane makes me feel so much better. It is a strange thing having friends online as I tend to open up my inner most soul to them so much more than I would a friend in real life. So that if the online friend did disappear a huge chunk out of my heart would go too and that is a fact.

Have a wonderful day Mazzy. Lots of love greenpea xxx

Good morning to @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Angels333 @MDT @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Adge @outlander @BryanaCamp  (haven't seen you for a few days hope everything is okay with you. Thinking of you) @saturnzoon  and all who pass. Well I am up with the were wolves and vampires 😛 and so was my son2 😛 I just told him to go back to bed and that I would wake him up for a early morning walk a bit later :). I hope it isn't bad form to walk at 5am today when people are out at the cenotaphs paying respect to the soldiers etc who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country ....

Last day of public holidays till queens birthday thank god and soon when schools go back here in nsw life will go back to normal thank god. I am public hollidayed out. I am forgetting what day is what etc and there are people everywhere ....  I am not good with holidays. Wishing everyone a super pea day loads of love always greenpea xxxx

Definitely on a slippery slope with the whole mental health system scene. It's a joke to be honest with you. It really ain't working that well for myself.

@eudemonism  sorry to hear that times are tough for you atm eudemonism. Hoping today brings you some light. greenpea 

Up early again @greenpea You are probably on your walk right now so hope it was calming for you. I will no doubt head back to sleep soon - getting some Toby snuggles in at the moment Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  Hi Zoe7 and good morning. Heading off to sleep myself. Talk later xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance