Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

theres a PBS safety net card ? if that applies re meds @eth  well theres some way of getting meds cheaper if spending a lot on them, maybe ask chemist or someone? anyway sorry for being a busy body not up to much here, power been off 7hrs after storm, roof still on house,car still in 1 piece, blooddy rooftop ac has decided being windy means turnwater valve on by looks of roof, so will have to get a bigger ladder from somewhere and turn it off 

@eth  Hey eth and thank you for always tagging me in as I love reading your posts. Hoping you have a calm and 'pea'ceful day. Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @eth ... good to hear from you.  Waves to @Mazarita .

Hope that housing application keeps ticking along, progress is being made, but its obviously pretty intense.  Ouch .. thats a big chunk out of your entire income ... but medical expenses are essential, so not much to be done I guess.

I too have been wondering about @Lauz ... I saw her online for a couple of days the week before last I think.  

I think you already have a couple of tags from me from over the weekend, wont bother you with more for now. 😊  Hope your day is restful and kind to you.  Keep well and stay happy.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh yes @TAB I have been wondering how you might have fared with the major weather event over in WA.  I have inlaws in WA, and intend to check in with them soon.  Bit early for them yet I figured.  Glad you hear you are still in one piece at least. Though sounds like a few things to fix in the aftermath.  Be careful up that ladder!

Sherry 😊

@eth 💚💙🤍💜💛

Hey @TAB  I know about the medicare safety nets - there are 2 - 1 for consultations and the other for medications.  I passed both of them last year but they only go til the end of December, then you have to start again.  And the one for medications only covers meds on the PBS.  I am on 3 meds (9 altogether) that aren't on the PBS and cost me over $130 per month combined.  

Hope you are able to sort out the problems caused by the wind.

And @Adge   I really hope your birds are safe.

Hi to you all too @greenpea @Former-Member @outlander   will go through notifications from the weekend shortly. 

Hope today has some highlights in it for all.

sorry @eth  yes you are on to it, gosh thats a lot for meds oh well

Hey @eth  @TAB  hello to you both.  I have non pbs meds also it's around $400 per month for mine....

far out @Angels333  if i get script I usually check to see if its on PBS first I hung onto one for $30 for months before got it. Ok got surprised once by one that ws $130

It's certainly a struggle @TAB .   My estimate is a conservative one 😳

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance