Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hi @The-red-centaur
I don't have experience with whats happening for you but sounds scary.
is there anything that normally helps when you feel this way?
im unsure if your still in hospital but if you are is there a chance your able to speak to a member of the psych team tonight to help you work through it?

@outlander I told my nurse I need to get out of here coz the simulation is starting to fracture and short circuit....he gave me some meds.

Cool @The-red-centaur are you the Doctor on Star Trek Voyager re hologram symptoms lol

Hopefully the meds will help @The-red-centaur

@TAB

I figured out what's happening.

I succeeded and aliens were right in bringing me to them once I died. Now they keep putting through simulations to prove my worthyness and for me to join they're ranks. The wires into my brain were shorting hence the bulrry and static vision. Once I get out of hospital this simulation is complete and I become one of them

Was that emulations? @The-red-centaur ok sounds cool

No simulations....I'm back home on their planet....I have probes in my brain putting me through this.

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur do the nurses and doctors know what you are experiencing? What you are experiencing does not seem right re the meds that you are on. I am here hun and not going anywhere. Even if I am not around when you first post I will post to you asap. You are my friend The-red-centaur. Love peaxxx

@greenpea I tried to tell my nurse a bit, I ended up showing what I wrote in original post.

I actually slept!!! All the meds they gave me finally knocked me out, got about 5hrs which I'm so happy.

@The-red-centaur  it is good that you are talking with your nurse they are there to help and even better that you finally got some proper sleep :D. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance