Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Change is hard on many of us here @greenpea even when it is good change. All you can do is keep your head above water and deal with it as it comes little pea. 

Hope your walk was a good one and love that your neighbour is such a good one - makes so much difference when you have help. Glad she liked the flowers as well - such a lovely thing for you to do for her Heart

You have come such a long way @Appleblossom so celebrate that Hon Heart

Good morning to all passing here today.  @Zoe7 @Mazarita @greenpea @Appleblossom @Angels333 @CheerBear @Shaz51 @outlander @Adge @Exoplanet @Faith-and-Hope @BryanaCamp @Meowmy @saturnzoon  and anyone else floating by.  

I'm not here for long this morning coz I'm taking myself to an art workshop at the womens centre for the morning.  Catching a Shebah ride there and back.  Another step in the independent mobility direction.  I've only done it a few times but it really boosts me when I do - not needing anyone's help on a rare occasion.  The venue is a safe place for me and I've met the facillitator before.  

Will go catch up on posts now.  Have a good day everyone xx

PS  @BryanaCamp  I also enjoy a couple of drinks sometimes.  Especially days like today!  Just got told we're having croissants shortly!

@Appleblossom  feeling strongly for you and sending you love xx

@greenpea  will be thinking of you with your meeting today.  When I have one like that I just tell myself to remember to breathe ..... you are the customer and they want the job!  You have choice and control (NDIS catchphrase).   I usually tell them about my goals and challenges - have it typed up now and just give them a copy, but they need to read it with me present.  And then ask them to tell about themselves - experience and qualifications.  It's hard but it really pays to be assertive.  Lotsa luck my dear xx

@eth @Zoe7  Hi and thanks for both your kind and gentle words today much appreciated. eth happy birthday girlfriend 😄 I hope you have a wonderful day loads of love greenpeaxxxx.

hi @Meowmy sorry to hear your mood has darkened. Hope you feel better thru today.

I've just had some bad news and am feeling my mood dropping and my calm evapourating. I hope I can stop it getting worse as I've only just begun to feel better after weeks of not feeling good.

@BryanaCamp @Meowmy sorry cant get your name atm but thinking of you

Heart

@greenpea I am not too bad with shame atm. It was crippling when I was a teen and in 20s.  I was looking back and seeing the change in me. 

@eth  @Zoe7 you have been really helpful on my journey. 

Love and Hugs all who need it ... ala @Exoplanet 

Please dont feel left out.

This is a wonderful community that has worked for a nurturing culture.

Smiley Happy

You have been equally helpful to me on my journey here @Appleblossom Heart

How did the meeting go today @greenpea ?

How was the art workshop @eth ?

@Zoe7 Meeting went really well thanks Zoe7 still another meeting to go .... so many meetings.

Glad this one today went well @greenpea and hope the next one does too Smiley Very Happy I have had a great day at work but also happy to be home with my babies.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance