Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Re:@ A long rave

@Adge  Oh Adge I am so sorry about your canaries .... 😞 .... I love canaries too..... but am happy that you are going home. No more hospitals for the finch. Things will be on the up and up from now on xxxx

Really great to hear you're going home @Adge. You can sense how good that feels for you in your post.

Very sorry about the canaries though 🙁

Thanks @CheerBear

The Discharge Order was given by Drs at 7.30am this morning.

They confirmed it at 10.00am.

It's now 12.00 Midday - I'm still waiting.

4 & 1/2 hours still waiting - the Nurses sat on the paperwork.

They sai "We're too busy to let you Go"!

Adge 

🙁 that's annoying @Adge. Have you got a prescription for any meds you need?

No scripts & no documents whatso ever @CheerBear

Someone just came knocked on my door - just to tell me Again that "We're still too busy to do your Discharge paperwork"!

That'sjust Rude.

After 5 hours - are they kidding?

Or just think I'm an idiot....

Adge

Mega grrr @Adge 😡

If it wasnt for the meds you could walk out (I've done that before) 😏 I wonder what would happen if you started getting a bit noisy about it? Hospitals don't tend to like keeping noisy, frustrated patients around 😉

It would be so annoying getting so close to home but still being stuck there I imagine. Not long now and you'll be back there ❤

Hi all!!!

@Adge  very sorry to hear about your canaries.  Sad.  But hoping the hospital has let you go by now, with all the paperwork and meds you need, and that you did eventually get to see a social worker to arrange home support.

Sending warm vibes to all.  Hope today's been a good one.  @CheerBear @greenpea @Appleblossom  @Exoplanet @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @outlander 

Very sorry to hear about your canaries @Adge and also that it is taking so long for you to be discharged - hopefully it won't be much longer and you will be FREE!!!

@Exoplanet You know the risks and are taking them into account so the decision to go or not on this holiday is an informed one. It may even be a nice change. I love thunderstorms and hearing the rain on the roof - something wonderful about nature.

@eth Been a tiring day here for me but I am home now and just about to get dinner then will settle in for the night. How has your day been?

Hey there @Zoe7  My day's been a fairly good one.  Didn't have to go anywhere which was nice.  The woman I practice bridge with came here this time and we played for 2 hours this afternoon.  I spent about that long studying the lesson book this morning, and was pretty nervous about her coming here so cleaned the floor and tidied up as much as one can in a 1 room cabin that's full to the brim!

Also sorted out some NDIS stuff and made a time with coordinator of supports and a support organization's manager to come here Monday afternoon (after a morning bridge lesson).  They want me to sign a new service agreement so I want my CoS to look over it with me before I do so.

Heading to the farm Saturday morning til Sunday arvo and apparently storms are forcast (thinking of you here too @Exoplanet )  but luckily I now have the use of a small caravan instead of my little tent.  It's dry enough inside the tent but you get wet just getting in and out of it.  Plus the caravan bed is much better than a mat on the ground.

Bro and I are going to the beach for fish and chips this evening but I'll be here for a little while before that.

How was your day?

@Zoe7  Sorry I have to go water the garden before we go out.  Hope to catch up with you more sometime soon.  xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance