Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Wanderer
Senior Contributor

A dark place

Xxx

10 REPLIES 10

Re: A dark place

@Wanderer Good morning Wanderer the only time I ever felt like your poem was when I was truly psychotic. Then the demons were out to get me particularly at night in my sleep in my dreams. will never forget they were so real and so evil they made me physically sick now that I am looking back at them. Do I actually believe in demons now? yes but the medication helps to keep them away. Science meets the supernatural science wins.

Morning @Wanderer ......

Thank you for including me. Your poetry evokes vivid imagery ...... you may enjoy the online company here of other writers ......

There is a thread called Writing As A Form Of Therapy where you will find some of them. Others have written under separate threads that they associate with.

Thank you for including me @Wanderer Heart

Good morning @Wanderer Thanks.

A very powerful poem (lament).

Adge

X

X

Glad it felt good for you to share your poem. @Wanderer

It sure sets a powerful scene.

Yes a lot of people have experienced such things and for many reasons we try to forget, but also its important, to remember in order to learn to survive them.

Take care 

frog
Community Elder

Wow @Wanderer that's a really evokative poem. Thanks for the tag. For me it's hard to convey what living in a world that no one else can enter feels like. It's also good to know that others have had the unique but similarly terrifying experience. I can see it coming these days, and intervene. Hope your day has been ok. I feel tired but I'm going to see a movie with my son, so hopefully will sleep well tonight.

Thanks @frog glad it helps.

Day has been good.

Enjoy the movie.

Can relate to your prose. Do hope things
pick up for you @Wanderer. Know that you are valued for your forum input. Please take care good friend. Bimby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance