Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Ohhh soo many  decisions @Emelia8 ❤❤

One of my customers moved to a over 55 place earlier this year and she has her son living in the house 

What do the Step children think about selling 

Can they help with the land and the upkeep of the house and yard ?

After reading your message,  sometimes there is never a right time for a furbaby , having a puppy to cuddle and to love with help with the loneliness xxxx

Both my step son and step daughter, and their respective families,  live some 6 hours drive from where I am @Shaz51 .  So no ..  having them help out in any way,  is not an option.  They both work full time and have school aged kids.  Both very busy professional people, as are both  their partners. So I dont get to see any of them very often. 

Emelia

@Emelia8 🦋💕

@Emelia8  I'm sorry to read that you have Covid 😞 and that you are facing the possible decision to sell your property. 

Sending wishes...

Big decisions @Emelia8 

sounds like a move would be massive. 
I am also considering moving. I hate where I live now. And I hate how my life is   I had a nice home that I loved and thought I could grow old in. But none of that was to be.    There is so much more I could say but I just can’t dump here.love  peri

So sorry to hear @Peri .

Sitting with you.

tyme

@Emelia8  how is your Covid? I hope you don't have it badly? 

Sending wishes and hugs 💜

Thanks @Peri. Yes it is a big decision to sell my home. I have been here now for just on 13 years. I recall when you moved just what a huge decision it was for you. And I am truly sorry that it turned out to be a decision you have ended up regretting. However, I realise there were reasons behind you needing to sell and downsize. Its still hard though, and I really feel for you. You mention you are considering moving again. Do you think moving will resolve some of your problems? Would you be considering an over 55s place this time? I am still thinking about that. I just feel uncertain about how I would fit in with all that. I am used to having my own space. Not sure I could handle all the activity and intrusion of such close living. Maybe I will end up just getting a smaller home in town. I don't know yet. I am just so uncertain about so many things right now.

Thanks @NatureLover ... my COVID symptoms are pretty much gone now, and I am out of isolation as of Thursday. Though I did a RAT test yesterday and I am still giving a positive result. No I didnt get it badly thankfully. Some minor joint aches in the early stages, plus a mild headache. Then a dry cough and sore throat, and sneezing. Once all that cleared up after a few days, I then got some congestion in the head and kind of back of the eyes. A little weird, and difficult to explain the eye symptoms. But I still have what I can best describe as congestion in the eyes. I am thankful that I only got mild symptoms, thanks to being triple vaxxed I guess. I was actually due to have my 4th COVID vaccination (second booster) last week. But I cannot have that now, until 3 months after having had COVID. I will have my flu shot this coming Friday though. Thanks for the well wishes and hugs. I was really happy to read that you are finding your new light box so beneficial.

@Anastasia  💕🐶🌸

@Emelia8 👀❣️

@Emelia8  am pleased that your Covid is almost over, and that you didn't get it badly 🙂

@Emelia8 wrote:

I was really happy to read that you are finding your new light box so beneficial.

Thanks so much! 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance