Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

🐶❤️ @Emelia8 ❤️🐶

Hey my wonderful Em, I hope you are resting well right now. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. ❤️ @Emelia8 

Hello my special sister, I know you are struggling and you have more than enough reasons to be right now...for a long time actually 😔

Can I just remind you how loved you are. I for one think you are pretty incredible. Gosh I hope today is the day that you bl00dy back pain goes!!! 

I'm off for the morning but I'm there with you in spirit on your deck with Holly watching the meerkats and their cheeky faces.

Love you more @Emelia8 🧚🧚‍♂️

Hello @HenryX 

How are things in sunny WA? I haven't seen you of late, I trust that you are well?

Hello @Anastasia

and

@Emelia8 , @Appleblossom , @Snowie , @Clawde , @Bow , @outlander , @BlueBay , @Bellarose75 , @Eve7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Shaz51 , @Sophia1 , @Sans911 , @eth , @Peri , @pamplemousse , @NatureLover , @Lee82

and other visitors to this thread, and other active members, who've asked not to be tagged.

"

Thank you Anastasia for your tag and request to know how I am going.

"

I am well and have been active on a few threads, as well as leaving my “support”s to let people know that I am following with both concern and interest, as applicable. During the last few weeks, I have followed how @Emelia8 has been going and the support offered by various members. I had become aware that everything seems to have backed up, like it does on the drag at a “tractor pull”. Others have indicated their wishes and hopes, and with mine offered also, that some relief will be available in the near future.

"

Yesterday, I posted a comment in the

“Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please” thread.

My comments may be somewhat contentious. However, I do think that the use and restrictions, implied or stated, in the thread may, in some ways, also be contentious. I hope that the ideas that I have offered will contribute positively to the discussion.

"

On a lighter, more pleasant note, I have also written a story in the

“Writing and receiving letters via virtual post” thread,

in which I incorporated some of the material, to preserve continuity and context, that had previously been offered by other members.

@Sophia1 @Appleblossom @Flax @Exoplanet @Shaz51 @Adge +1

I thank them all for that opportunity.

"

I am not very active in the social threads. If there are posts that are greetings and include a comment or observation that can be supported, I like to do so. Most of my posts consist of replies to, and discussions with people who are dealing with specific issues in their lives. When I feel it appropriate, I will also make a comment or observation about my own life and how I am dealing, or having difficulty dealing with certain issues. Often, these issues are covered when endeavouring to establish connection with another member. This is where I often receive support and guidance through the reciprocal and mutual aspects of correspondence with others on the forum. The balancing of interaction in this way, I believe, allows for a more even flow of thoughts and ideas between the people corresponding.

"

It is disappointing to note how many members have left the forum either temporarily or indefinitely. Unfortunately, from the position of members, it is difficult to know the precise reasons, as would be available through a 'departure or exit survey'. The reasons for some have been clear, but without more specific information, it is difficult to know what needs to be done to better serve members and retain or increase membership. I have already discussed elsewhere, some of my concerns in that regard.

"
To All

With My Very Best Wishes

@HenryX

@HenryX I noticed you online. Are you still around? Dont mean to stalk you, but Im in so much pain I can barely bteathe. I need a distraction right now. Actually, I need sleep .. but thats not going to happen.

@Emelia8  Just read your post. Do you need medical assistance eg ambulance? I'm really sorry that you're in so much pain. 
ok what can I do. I wish I was with you to help you. I feel hopeless. 
can you take any meds? you must be so exhausted. Xxxxxxxoooooo

Oh thank you @BlueBay 💖

I dont know. Ive thought about going to the hospital. But there probably isnt much they can do. Pain meds dont help. Im scared to move right now. Found a slightly less unbearable position and trying to remain as still as possible. It hurts so much. It should be improving by now, but it isnt. My treatment options are diminishing and hope for any relief is gone. I honestly cant live like this. Im scared BlueBay and feeling desperate.

Oh @Emelia8  pls ring for an ambulance  you can't stsy like this in so much pain. 
they will give you stronger meds to ease the pain. 
it's scary I understand you're alone and in pain. 
I wish I could help you. 
I think you really need an ambulance. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance