Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

sitting with you my friend @Emelia8 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpgHeart

My dear sweet sister and pure soul @Emelia8 

🙏💞IMG_20210503_212513.jpg

Your next chapter awaits 💞🙏

For you @Emelia8 A0F6328C-5767-4217-ACA6-8D6BC93D2010.jpeg

💖💖💖

Good morning sweetie, I see you are already awake. There is more traffic noise then bird song this morning 😢 The sky is a yellow/orange and a clear pretty blue, no rain clouds in sight so hopefully a fine day here. I am really feeling the chill in the air, normoi don't feel the cold and especially this time of year in sunny olde Qld. Seeing D1 today which will be nice, right now having an argument with the 5 year old terrorised in my head😂 She wants to make her cupcakes and she can just not this early. Kimmy said to tell you that your are so nice and she loves you. Well enough rabbiting on from me Just wanted to let you know that I am holding you a special place in my heart always my friend. @Emelia8 

@Emelia8  thinking of you and sending much 💜 as you grieve...

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

I haven't been around lately - I'm sure you understand - I will be having more treatments for chronic pain in the next week and it's taking me all day to do the essential chores - writing in the computer is not something essential so I don't do it 

I have been and thinking about you though - and reading - I understand the shifts you are experiencing in your identity - you have been through a life-changing event and this has to be hard. You can't get out of it either - you can only go through all the emotions involved in grief and it is called grief-work for a good reason - it is hard work and it is different for everyone

And your label - from married to widowed - so suddenly too. You are more than your label but yes - it is on those forms. I have been divorced for over 30 years but still find it hard to write "divorced" - I never wanted to break my wedding vows but after we separated my ex-h wanted to remarry. Some issues are changed by outside events and inside - other people - so it is something immutable and changes before we are prepared.

It's so hard - now the noise and the people have gone away and you are alone. Now it really gets in I know. 

I can't write much write now - and I think I won't for a few days - hopefully it will be easier after the procedures. Take care of yourself - you are obviously much loved here

My favourite Tuesday memeMy favourite Tuesday meme

Dec

Hugs, love and everything you need all in this little box @Emelia8 

🎁

@Emelia8 🦋🌷

Dear @Emelia8 @thinking of you often Clawde loves Emelia8 ❤️

In my heart @Emelia8 🌹💕IMG_20210505_075930.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance