Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

your almost there @Emelia8 Heart i wish i could send you a feel better soon box too

You’re amazing @Emelia8  Looking forward to having a champers with you on Wednesday.

Love you so much

💖💖💖

Hugs my @Emelia8  🥰❤❤❤

20200908-115648_1.jpeg

So proud of you for seeing this through, @Emelia8  - almost there 🙏

@Emelia8Hey Em you are sounding quite chirpy which is wonderful  :D4 more treatments to go!! you can do this :). You should be so proud of yourself. The pea is proud of you hunny. Love you. peaxxxHeart

chibird | Chibird, Cute quotes, Positivity

Thank you ever so much @Eve7 @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea @Anastasia 🙏🌺😊

I love and appreciate each of you very much.  And consider myself very blessed to have you in my life.

Emelia 💞

@Emelia8 

Hi Em 

Hopefully the radiation therapy is nearly complete and you can deal with the after effects if and when they occur - I did google this - were you warned about after effects before all of this started?

Breast cancer treatment is not easy that's for sure - and harder if you have so little support

I am amazed you did a party for your husband on Australia Day - truly - that was a wonderful thing for you to do for him - and you are not into entertaining yourself - and yet - I was sorry to read - he was not happy with you - hmm - I understand - and he has no idea of the treasure he has - which is his loss and btw - our gain

Mmm - just the right one for todayMmm - just the right one for today

I have seen other people's warm fuzzie pics - and guess what - I found some myself - 

What a wonderful friend you have to send you are care post - and there was special cream for your damaged skin from the radiation - I was so touched to read that - what a beautiful idea - I am so glad for you that she sent that cream

You are going through so much and you are so supportive - you are truly wonderful and you certainly to deserve all the posts people are sending you - sometimes we just don't know how we come across - you are pretty spectacular Em

You so are.............You so are.............

Dec

Awww thanks so much @Owlunar 

You bring a little ray of sunshine and hope to my day.

Im about to check out of my unit and wander across to the cancer institute for todays radiation. 

And yes, I was told in the first week what the likely and possible side effects from radiation might be. Both short term and long term. Some of the worst, such as heart and lung damage, may not be obvious until months/years down the track. 😞  But I know what to look out for.

I have to go, but will try to respond properly later today.  I have an apt at vet for dear little Holly this arvo.

Thank you for your lovely post.

Emelia 😊💞🐬🐈

Hello beautiful,

I have neglected messaging you today I am sorry 😞

I had to submit a n application today which has mostly consumed me...it is done!!!! I am exhausted but now need to race to the office to make sure they are all looked after whilst I am away. I will be thinking of you driving home (please stay safe) and little Holly's appointment this afternoon, praying she is ok,

love you @Emelia8  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance