Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  have you got carers coming in to help you do things around the house?

@greenpea no. I'm not eligible.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  who do you have looking after your interests?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Oh The-red-centaur It is hard for me to suggest anything because I dont know of your exact predicament due to privacy guidelines but there must be someone that you can go to to help you through this ...... have you got good friends that you can rely upon at least while you are getting settled. I know it all seems daunting and scary  but surely they wouldnt let you go unless you were emotionally and physically equiped to handle it. One would hope anyway .....

@greenpea I guess I'll just do my best.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  You know myself and the other formites will be here while you are getting used to things. Life is tough and as you get older it doesnt get much easier it just changes. You will get there though. Sounds cliche but you are a fighter with how much you have achieved already. Just remember when the nights are dark what a special person you are.xx

@greenpea thanks hun...your like the mum to me I never had. 🙂 😛
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  That is a huge compliment and thank you it made me smile to read it.xx

@greenpea hugs
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance