Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  you and me both my friend let's do it together. Hold our hands and face the music. Always easier with a friend.xxx

@greenpea x always better with a friend. I'm here for you.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

HeartJust pushed myself out the front door with son2. Went for an hours walk and did some shopping. Instead of hiding inside my home I got out and about and it felt good :Dxxx

@greenpea wooooooo go gal.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur :Dxx tomorrow I have offered to drive neighbour to hospital for tests during peak hour will drop her off and come back by myself :o! I will have to do some deap breathing as I could have a panic attack :(. But I will think of you and how brave you are being with everything you are coping with and that will help me get through it :)xx

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur hope you are having a wonderful time out today my friend. Cannot wait to hear all about it later on tonight. peax

@greenpea j hot back at 5. I just haven't been in because I obsessively ordered my new cards I bought. I got some real food ones. 🤓🤓 Kinda spent way too much money today......
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur if it makes you happy do it. Hope you are sleeping. Am off for a walk soon. Love peax

@greenpea hope the walk went well

@greenpea how did the drive go.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance