Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Post: Re: Life can be a Pain

🤗❤️ @Owlunar ..... good for you .....

Well done @Owlunar for going. Even though it was tough you still went and got your ideas across. The backlash mightve been the adrenaline wearing down..

.Thanks @outlander and @Faith-and-Hope

The adrenaline - of course - why did I not think of that

I like talking - I like it even better when I have something to say and I was asked all these interesting questions

Now that it's nearly time to go to bed I feel okay - tired but that's normal at this time of day - esp when I got up so early

I made a big pot of vegetable soup when I got home - that is my staple this winter - I actually added sprouts - they really add flavour if you like them - 

It will be great to go to bed though - I wonder if I can get there without Companion Cat who wants to sleep in the tiny space between me and the edge of the bed - she is a cat after all and who can figure them out - right now she is asleep on my fleecy lined jacket and if I leave the light on and just sneak off quietly I might just have the bed to myself for a while

Some things give me a good feeling really - and this interview today did

Dec

Im glad your feeling good after the interview @Owlunar its great!
I hope you can get some sleep soon and companion cat will stay put for a little while.

Hi again @outlander

Yes - I would like to have the Queen Bed to myself - I haven't figure out why the cat wants to sleep in such a small space when there is so much bed there - I get a King Bed in my hotel room - but I bet if the cat had that much bed she would still want to sleep in the tiny space

Anyway - she is in love with the fleecy lining of my jacket - it's getting to the stage when it needs to be replaced and I think I will keep it for her bed after I get another jacket\

I'll be sneaking off soon

Dec

Cats like to curl up in small spots i think so they are warmer and also feel secure and safe too @Owlunar being cuddled would give them comfort too.
Hopefully you can get a new jacket soon, nows a good time to look cause all the sales are on-changing of the seasons now.
Keeping it for her bed though sounds good im sure she would love that

Good on you for being able to help out with the interview you went to. I used to be a research officer and I know how important such face-to-face interviews are to collect and collate information when devising new research questionnaires/surveys or afterwards getting more detailed answers to questions for qualitative purposes.

A great thing to be involved in @Owlunar as I am sure you would have a lot to offer Heart

Thanks @Zoe7

I feel  really good about it today - I would like to get back into research more - I always loved doing it as part of my degree - I love a search and it would be really different now that so much is done on-line

I do a lot of research on-line now regardless - yes - I thought about taking on more study but it's late in life - there are things that interest me everywhere and one thing might leads to another - who knows

Life goes past so quickly - my gran used to say that when we are young the years are slow but the days are fast - according to her when people are older the years are fast and the days are slow - but to me the whole thing is rushing past at warp speed

So yes - I want to study what interests me - and I do

Dec

Yes - cats love small spaces @outlander - and this one snuggles and I love that - 

I try and encourage her to snuggle on the other side but no - even the wheat pack doesn't encourage her away from the tiny space

Rivers have some great jackets right now - the last couple of weeks have been unusual - next week I have stuff I need to attend to and maybe I will get to Rivers 

I have thought of buying things on line but when it comes to clothes I like to feel the fabric - and see if it really fits - definitely have things to do soon - I need new bathers

Dec

Oh yes - last night she figured out I had gone to bed really quickly - she is one switched on cat - I can't put much past her - cats get clever when they get old

My second degree was Social Research @Owlunar - learning the different methods to devise, collect and collate both quantitative and qualitative data - it was more in depth of course than the research methods we use to complete essays or simple surveys - the statistcal side of things was easy to grasp and I found that I was quite good at observational tasks and analysis - did quite a bit of that to help others in their own research - particularly in working with small groups. Often what others don't say but there reactions to things are just as important as what is said.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance