Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bill16
Senior Contributor

Gday

Hello ,my name is boot,I've got schizophrenia,just want to chat with others with the illness,thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: Gday

Hi @Bill16 and welcome to the forums. There is a thread here where you can introduce yourself. It is a good place where others can find you and welcome you also.

I am going to tag in @Queenie here - one of our Community Guides as she may be able to point you in the right direction to meet others who have schizophrenia also.

If you have any questions about getting around the forum then feel free to tag me in and I will try my best to help you.'

Again welcome and I hope you find people here you can connect with and share experiences Smiley Happy

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Bill16 Hi boot I have schizoaffective disorder (schizophrenia with a mood disorder :)) and bipolar disorder. Love your name and avatar!.  How have things been going for you? I am on medication (which I hate) but have a great team of a mh nurse, pdoc and psych who are all invaluable. I am happy to chat about anything particularly schizo and my other diagnosis.

Gday @Bill16 (love the username and avatar - what kind of car is that?)

I have schizoaffective disorder which is schizophrenia with a mood disorder thrown in (I also have bipolar). Happy to chat to you all things schizy and not. There's a few members here with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. 

How are you going at the moment? 

Bill16
Senior Contributor

@Queenie,hello,the car is an m-spec r33 nissan skyline

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance