Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: songs for bipolar

@Mex  yes and yes and yes. Sweet arms of a tune helps me to be in love with my man on the wrong continental coast. My life is like guy Sebastian's battle scars right now! 😅 but I have hope 

My playlist to help me feel my feelings for him is more than 400 songs and we've been in love for still a few less than 365. So glad to hear someone who feels musically too. @Mex @Jo-anneJoy @Tortoiseshell 

Hi @Jenn4 , Ben Harpers tune "Another lonely day" is best heard in the context of the whole album which is called "Fight for your mind". I discovered this album in the art studio of a psychiatric hospital. While not eveyones taste is was (and stll is) one of the soundtracks of my recovery.

Hi @Jenn4  also check out Skunkhour "Up to our necks in it" and one of my all time favourites "Careless" by Paul Kelly. This one could help you with feelings of regret from bipolar.

Thankyou @Mex ! I love Paul Kelly!!! Id never thought to listen to Careless that way but I will now. I'll check out the other too. This is such a good thread!

@Mex  @Jo-anneJoy 

Be Alright - Dean Lewis

Strange Girl - Laura Marling

Good Guy - Kit

Hey, Ma - Bon Iver

Monkey Gone to Heaven - Pixies

Family and Loyalty - Gang Starr

Light all my Lights - Seeker Lover Keeper 

Oh Happy Day - The Edwin Hawkins Singers

Don't Wait Up - Robert DeLong

🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Jenn4 . I LOVE Matchbox Twenty, they're my favourite band. Nice song list you have there!

@Former-Member  Thanks! Glad you enjoy 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Jenn4 thanks

Great stuff, thanks for all the tunes. 

I love music and words that resonate with my emotions. 

I personally love ...

Lithium by Evanescence

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance