Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi  @BlueBay 

Your BP does fluctulate a lot - I am glad you are seeing your GP next week

Your session with your psychologist went well - a couple of years ago you would have most likely been able to write the email to  your psyche and now you have done just that you are finding the reward in standing up for youself - 

You do seem more settled atm - we all have to deal with 'life' - 

Hi again @BlueBay 

I am editing this post - I accidently posted it and couldn't find it and decided to eat my dinner and obviously found it again

Yes - we all have to deal with life and this can throw us about or go smoothly and all we can deal with is what we have

I have been feeling better today - but cold - yes - it is - and it is really wintery - I had s power outage first thing this mornig - this was not a fun thing to start the day and on 

Fridays I have domestic and shopping help - luckily it all came on after about an hour - 

So - my grand-daughter has moved up to the Sunshine Coast - she has a lovely studio there and I am looking forward to seeing where she is and she is within walking distance of the surf beach. On days like this the thought of going north feels really good - maybe I will take a few days extra away and go to Cairns for a few days after I have seen my gd

Good luck with setting aside some cash so you can take time out in Cairns yourself - it's a great place to stay during out winter

Best thoughts BlueBay

Dec

how are you tonight my sister @BlueBay  xxxxx

Hi @Owlunar 

wouldn’t it be nice to be in Cairns now!!! 

We’ve been there about 3 years ago. It was so nice and very warm. We went in May. Then the year later we went to Palm Cove. That was beautiful. 

I think this year we are saving up to go to Sunshine Coast but not until end of October. We normally pay our accommodation off fortnightly until it’s sll paid off. And our flights this time will be cheaper for us as our son gave us a flight centre voucher to use. Such a good son. 

It will be nice for you to visit your granddaughter. 

Stsy warm @Owlunar 

hi @Shaz51  im doing ok tonight. Just very tired. How are you mr Shaz snd your mum xxx

had a crazy few days my sister @BlueBay Heart

Is everything ok @Shaz51 ?

just soo tired sister @BlueBay , did not sleep well last night because of lots of pain xxx

I hope you sleep better tonight @Shaz51 

Goodnight I’m off to bed soon. ❤️❤️

Goodnight @BlueBay Hope you sleep well Hon Heart

me tooo @BlueBay  and I hope you sleep well too my sister xoxo

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Hi @BlueBay 

Cairns is wonderful in September/October - I was there in September last year and looking forward to going back

I do my best to avoid school holidays but although I checked Australian Scbool holidays I didn't think of overseas holidays 3 years ago and things seem to cost more during school holidays and other peak times - 

A Flight Centre Gift Voucher - what a great gift for people who have everything - I must remember that - and what a great gift for your son to give you

I'm looking forward to seeing my gd again - it's been a few weeks since I did - I was wondering and asking about her plans but she wasn't settled on when or where but she drove and my sil loaded his ute with her stuff and took both cars and they were gone - they stayed with my brother for a short time and I was really glad gd found her studio/unit so quickly and it is in such a plesant area

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance