Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Owlunar  @Shaz51  

My session went well. I told her about my anger towards my psychiatrist. She knows him as she used to wirk in his clinic. I mentioned that I was going to leave Sane snd thst I then emailed my psych. 

Explained what I wrote in the email. We talked about me struggling with talking to professionals and how I feel scared to say anything. 

She praised me fir standing my ground and emailing him. She said that was a first step for me. 

She suggested when I see him in a few weeks to thank him fir replying to my email and fir bringing the appt earlier. 

She said that even though he is a professional he is still a human with a family just like me. 

I’m a bit nervous but ok about seeing him. She also mentioned that he is a very experienced psychiatrist and he would genuinely care for his patients even though he doesn’t show it at times. 

My psychologist said that she has seen an improvement in me. Today was the first time that I didn’t cry 

I left feeling ok. I now have a plan of how to talk to my psych. 

@BlueBay  It sounds like your appoitment went well and you seem more settled. 

That is all really positive @BlueBay well done Heart

Thsnks @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Zoe7 

I do feel a bit more settled ❤️

Hi everyone @Zoe7 @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope @Razzle @Former-Member 

I’m sitting outside on the deck enjoying my coffee. The birds around me a noisy. 😊 it’s nice. 

Making some Anzac cookies later on when A wakes up. She loves to sit in the bench and “help “ me. It’s fun. 

I had the flu shot yesterday and today I feel crap. Very fatigued and still headache and just yuk. I hope I’m not coming down with something. Do you normally get sick after the flu shot? I’m not sure. 

Hope everyone is ok today ❤️❤️❤️

@Razzle @Former-Member hope you’re both doing ok. Thinking of both of you. 

@BlueBay @So good to see you do well. Enjoy coffee and Nature. Cooking with little granddaughter would be so much fun. Wish you a great afternoon. Take care.

@BlueBay  your day sound heavenly.  Doing a little house work and then will spend the afternoon doing some hand embroidery.  I have a quilt to do but it has a lot of hand work to do.  My eyes are terrible at night so need to get as much as I can done during the day light.

Hopefully the crappy feeling is just a side effect of the needle that will pass soon.  Never had a flu shot so I don’t know what you’d expect to feel afterward.  Hopefully it doesn’t turn into anything else.

Hi @BlueBay 

I had the flu shot yesterday too and while I wouldn't say I feel like crap I am definitely not firing on all-fours - I'm a bit achey and very tired and just not really getting very far with anything today

The 65+ shot has an extra strain against flu in it - as buggered as I am feeling today I would rather have the effects of the shot than the flu - I have the fluvax every year

I hope you feel better later - I am planning to feel better tomorrow regardless - 

Dec

Hi @Owlunar  are you feeling better today?

I’m still feeling tired. I checked my BP this mirning. It was 155/94. seeing my doctor on Tuesday. 

I could go to bed now snd sleep. Early night tonight. I’ve just made some veg soup. It’s been pouring with rain and hail stones as well. Cold day. 

Hi @Razzle @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

Cold here too today @BlueBay Snuggled up with the doona on the couch and the heater on. Plenty of Toby snuggles and keeping warm.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance