Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

because I need to be positive Im gonna share some positives

just because you dont show your beauty it doesnt mean your not beautifull ,just because you doubt yourself it doesnt mean your a failure,just because people dont see your journey doesnt mean that your not strong or not worthy,just because your not acknoleged it doesnt mean that you are not loved just because you think badly of yourself doesnt mean you are bad,just because people dont see your silent battles it doesnt mean that your personal battles arnt valid,just because you wanna put on a brave face doesnt mean that its not ok to cry,just because people dont respond to you it doesnt mean that your not worthy,or valueanle or thought about,just because your past tries to bring you down it doesnt mean you are your past ,you are strong,beautifull and brave and living your own lifes journey,a journey that can feel at times very lonely but thats because its all apart of the learning ,the loving,the healing of everything youve been through ,your doing the best you can ,take a deep breathe and get a good nights sleep Heart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: because I need to be positive Im gonna share some positives

This post came at a great time for me, thank you @LostAngel ! I hope you had a good nights sleep as well

Heart from cloudcore

Re: because I need to be positive Im gonna share some positives

Love this.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance