Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

A wish of mine is that I can get a decent nights sleep soon. Disrupted sleep has such a negative I mpact on my day.  I have such a high tolerance for medication, always have. So they aren't working effectively. 
Please can I have some sleep so I don't go further down the self medicating path. 🙏

Im feeling so tired right now could just fall asleep ,everything on my mind at the moment is emotionally draining and keeping it all to myself is emotionally draining and being distant from family is emotionaly draining Im just tired Smiley Indifferent

dont really know what I need to do watch netflix,message or talk,its so quiet 

Not much sleep last night. Nightmares and flashbacks have come back with a vengence and I am unable to control them. Unable to do the right thing. There is no one I can talk to now. There is no one to support me. 

I feel alone and distant. How can I find a new psych that will help. How do I even begin.

What is the point in it, I am too far gone.

Really worried about you Maggie .... are you ok?Heart

Mentally drained. Physically drained. Emotionally drained. The punches just keep on coming. Ex H is trying to make my life a misery. Threatening court and threatening to reduce his monthly child support payments. I have no one to talk to about this all. I really don't know what to do. I cannot handle this right now. 
I am also going to have to cancel my EMDR therapy in March as my mum is making it difficult for me. She is giving me the guilt trip and has also decided to book 5 nights away for her, her partner and her daughter which will potentially be while I am in hospital. 
my dark hole is just getting darker and deeper and I am not sure I will ever make it out. Zero support irl makes things all that more harder to deal. I don't sleep, I hardly eat and my anxiety is in constant overdrive. 

Pretty annoying how you're expected to do the right thing but no one looks after you if you do. No wonder people only look out for themselves. 

We are in Lockdown here in WA.

I was only Informed After it had Already come in Effect - at 6.00pm on Sunday night.

I got quite a Shock, am still trying to Recover from the shock.

They may extend it Past Friday (6.00pm) - When it is set to finish.

No one in the rest of Australia seems to know that Most (not all) of WA is in Lockdown.

Perth Metro, Peel Region, & South-West Region.

I spoke to someone in Victoria, they did not know about WA.

My relatives in NSW did not know either.

It's very different from any of last year's Restrictions (here).

We must wear a Mask out Anywhere in Public (or Shopping).

All fitness venues & Group activities have been closed.

You are only allowed to be with one other person (both wearing a Mask) - eg exercising, or going for a walk.

Psychologists can see a Client - Only if they are Both wearing Masks.

It's very confronting.

Many Psychologists have opted to only do Zoom/ Online Consults - As you don't have to wear a Mask.

My Fitness (Over 50's) Class had been on Break (no classes) for the past 6 weeks - The 1st return Class (this week) was cancelled, due to Lockdown.

My subsidised Gardening Service - 8 weeks (2 months) since they were last here.

They cancelled Today's Service, due to Lockdown - Now 16 weeks (4 months) between services - They won't come back until March 30th.

The Mask is hot & Clammy - I sneezed uncontrollably, whilst wearing it.

There was Panic Buying across the Metro on Sunday, according to the Paper - Yes they said Panic Buying, those were the words they used (in official Media).

The Shop Shelves have mostly Emptied - Thankfully there was enough left on shelves, for me to buy what I needed.

Just needing to hide in a cave tonight and never emerge.

It’s impossible and I’ve tried all the treatment, meds, therapies, hospital. This mi has got me tight in its grip but nowhere left to go now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance