Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Shaz51
Community Guide

Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness – Wellness Tips

JOIN US: Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness – Wellness Tips 

we need to remember our own self-care. We all know we can’t pour from an empty cup. So let’s take this opportunity to recharge our batteries!

Each week, we will be adding self-care tips to Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness.

Feel free to share your self-care tips too!

Together, let us draw from this Well of Wellness throughout the week so that we, as a community, can build up this support network in our corner 

Shaz51_0-1686129626680.png

No matter how little or much you are involved in your self  care, we thank you and appreciate all your support!

@Dingo222 , @tyme , @moderator , @amber22 , @Captain24 , @Birdofparadise8 , @Kyle1 , @Bow , @Snowie , @Aniela , @Boo13 , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @ClockFace , @Mumof482 , @Charlii , @hanami , @Paperdaisy , @icarusandthesun , @pixie2 , @ArraDreaming , @pinklollipop15 , @NatureLover , @Historylover , @Judi9877 , @jem80 , @Emelia8 , @Peri , @utopia , @Bism363 , @calmsoul , @BPDSurvivor , @oceangirl , @Exoplanet , @Oaktree , @Sophia1 , @BlueBells , @BlueBay , @ShiningStar , @SmilingGecko , @StuF , @Dimity , @TAB , @Jacques , @Bill16 , @Meowmy , @Former-Member @Tryingtocope52 , @VinylRichie , @Geegee6 , @Daniel3 , @oceangirl 

my self care ay the moment is a nice big cup of coffee 

self-care-quotes-04.jpg

35 REPLIES 35

Re: Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness – Wellness Tips

Hi everyone,

I like to take a nice hot shower.

IMG_5821.jpeg

Meggle

Hi @Shaz51 I went out for a nice Thai meal tonight and am now chilling watching Master Chef 😊🌹🌹🌹

Enjoy your coffee.

@Oaktree , @Former-Member  lovely having a nice shower at the end of the day i agree 

nice Thai meal tonight and am now chilling watching Master Chef --- very nice @Former-Member 

Shaz51_0-1686131567807.png

i am watching "Travel Guides" 

Music. For all occasions. Just got to find the right track.

@Former-Member , @The-red-centaur , @Corny , @Clawde , @outlander , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined , @Smc , @Krishna , @Scoo , @greenpea , @HenryX 

hot coffee.jpg

ohh yes I agree @icarusandthesun 

purple.png

Hello @Former-Member , @Abner , @maddison , @Anastasia , @Jynx , @CrazyChick , @Adge , @Delicatessen , @creative_writer 

Sorry, I've just gotten back from rehearsal, so I missed the forum. How was it @Shaz51?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance