Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

Another walk done and dusted. Almost one fifth of the way to my month’s goal already! I can slow down a bit from now on as I am so far ahead already. Might do a shorter walk tomorrow.

Hi to all those passing through here!

@Eve7 @TAB @Dimity @RedHorse @hanami @tyme 

Hi @Oaktree  I walked to shops about 30mins return , not level knee a bit swollen but ok

You're doing well for only 3 days into the month @Oaktree . Maybe you could keep it up for wellbeing and exceed your target.

I didn't walk as far as usual today, I felt dizzy and a bit panicky.

Well done you @Oaktree ! I need to get back into it tomorrow.

Hi @Oaktree 

That is so great! I’m so glad your walking is going well. 
I also love the idea of spending two days in a spa bath ❤️ 

I have been walking every day and am halfway to my October km goal already! Think I will just take it pretty easy today. Got to go walk around the park a few times to collect gifts for Pokémon Go.

Meggle

Walking every day this month is awesome @Oaktree . How are you feeling? 

I went for a longer walk this afternoon. It's sunny and bright but a tad chilly... maybe not a bad thing as I walked briskly.

Took a rest day yesterday seeing as I was already halfway to my month’s goal. Only did a short walk today but at least I did something. Not really feeling motivated at the moment. Had a bit of emotional upheaval lately.

Meggle

Hi @Oaktree sorry to hear of your stress. You're still doing well with the walking, 5 days/week is recommended. It's worth keeping going for your health even if you exceed what you've committed to for fund raising.

I'm persevering but feeling unwell, it's an effort at the moment. 

Hi @Dimity I hope that you feel better soon. It’s so hard when everything is an effort! I am feeling slightly better after my upset on Friday. I have been feeling quite sad about what happened. 

Today I did two walks. One shorter one and the other a bit longer. Altogether I walked a fair way for the day. I am way ahead of target so I don’t have to try too hard to meet my goal! It will probably be only another week to get to goal so I might do shorter daily walks for a while. I am a bit worn out as it stands. Looking forward to our Anniversary this weekend and our little getaway. Can’t wait to soak in the spa!!! Ah bliss!

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance