Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Hi @Daisydreamer 

Thankyou for your kind words - truly appreciated 🙂 glad to make you smile I try my best 🙂 

Hi @cloudcore 

Thankyou for the tag. I really appreciate it. I really appreciate your work on the forums especially love the questions you ask on the forums about different emotions etc that I have responded to. Its a great reflection exercise - so thanks! 

Well it's almost Thursday ?? guess it is interstate  .. ha ha

I'd like to give a thumbs up to Hams @MDT who seems to be doing well at his his new job and also to @Former-Member  with his new job as well  Well done Guys Not everyone can work, and I am not up to it a lot of the time, but even I have to admit it gets me out of the house, gives me some sort of connection and get to communicate with others, well as opposed to sitting at home on the lounge wondering what has become of my life...

well,plus it pays better than the dole ha ha lol

Hi to anyone else who might come here @pinklollipop15 @CheerBear @LostAngel @Shaz51 @greenpea 

Hey @TAB
Thanks for that thumbs up tabs.
Appreciate it
Also to @Former-Member who is kicking goals atm

This community is very supportive

Good on you @MDT

Applied Hamsism

Yeah keeps you away from negativity @TAB 

thanks @MDT you're doing well buddy

Something to be said for keeping busy @Former-Member 

Good evening @TAB @Former-Member @MDT @pinklollipop15 @Daisydreamer @Shaz51 @flybluebird @cloudcore @frog @AussieRecharger @HenryX @periwinklepixie @Jynx @Jupiter @Sphinxly @Rhye @Former-Member @TideisTurning @CalmingNature and all forumites here. It's Thursday and that means it's time to have some celebrations here in forumland🥳 for the occasion called Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! time! I'd like to thank the wonderful forumite @TAB for getting the Thursday party started👍🏻️!

Again, I'd like to give a huge thumbs up 👍🏻 to @Former-Member @MDT for starting their new jobs and wish them both luck and happiness in the future🍀

I'd also like to give a thumbs up 👍🏻 to the following forum members:

@Rosemary4 for starting the discussion about Christmas and the relevant activities on the Christmas lounge thread and supporting forum members to get into the festive spirit🎄👍🏻
@flybluebird for arranging the special event on Tuesday night with @Daisydreamer on Community and connections and belonging👍🏻

@Angels333 for being a great forum member 👍🏻
@BlueBay thank you for being brave and courageous on the forums 👍🏻
@Emelia8 for being a supportive forum member despite this period being tough👍🏻
@LostAngel for coping really well with their mental health and being so resilient 👍🏻
@Clawde thanks for being such a great forumite👍🏻
@mishyanne73 for offering such great advice on the forums 👍🏻
@chibam for actively participating on discussion posts👍🏻
@cloudcore for actively demonstrating SANE values on the forums 👍🏻
@wellwellwellnez for offering great advice to forum members 👍🏻
@Paperdaisy for organising a discussion thread on Human Rights Day tomorrow 👍🏻

That's it from me in regards to Thumbs Up celebrations. I'm sure there are more forum members who have done some great things over the past week or so here on the forums so let's tag them and celebrate their achievements🥳

Judi9877👍🏻🥳

Thank you @Judi9877 😄

And well deserved thumbs up to all members nominated by @Judi9877  I second your nominees. 💕👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance