Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thanks @nashy 🙏 

Hello 👋 

thanks @nashy 

So this is the new celebration thread! I think I’d like to celebrate all the members who are struggling but still managing to put one foot in front of the other. You all rock! 👍

This Thursday I'm sending my thumbs up to @Queenie who is really close to finishing some study. I know it's been a rollercoaster kind of journey for you but you show us all how much it is worth it to ride out. Looking forward to hearing about what's next for you once you've finished (whatever that is, I think it's going to be awesome!).

Big go you Queenie 👍🎉🎉🎉👍

All the best @Queenie  

Awww shucks @CheerBear and @BlueBay ! Thank you so much! It’s little encouragers like this that reminds me what I’m doing is worthwhile. 🙂😊

🎉 👏🏻 @Queenie  .... go you ❣️

way to go @Queenie  Heart

I'm glad I consolidated my super into one today. I've been putting it off for months and years. It's a ghastly bureacratic task that scares me with all the fine print and I was scared to choose which one to rollover the others into. But I recently got notice the ATO will take my super from me in jUly 'cos it's too low so I was motivated to act.

I'm also glad my 'tough love' with my brother seems to have worked. It's been very draining and difficult but I've been really consistent and put a lot of energy into it and it seems to be working. for now at least. Smiley Happy

Big WOOHOO for you @BryanaCamp - that kind of paper work can be really intimidating and the work you have done for/with your brother sounds like something you should certainly be proud of. Glad you came through to share your celebratory achievements! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance