Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

🙂

Thanks @Judi9877  and thumbs up to you too, for your morning greetings every day and also for seeing what others do around the place.  Your presence is valued highly.

@Judi9877 Thanks for the thumbs Up.  Great to be apart of this community and meeting wonderful souls 🙂

Wow! It's that time again! Time to celebrate the great achievements of forumites here in Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! 

I'd like to start the ball rolling by giving a big thumbs up 👍 to the new members who gave joined the forums this week who are @Gabrielle1  @Scarlet72 @Alexis1 @Zed1 

Another 👍 I'd like to give us to @Owlunar for being such a great supportive and friendly forum member and welcoming new and current forum members.

@Emelia8 for being a great forum member. Thumbs up forumite 👍

A big thumbs up to @Maggie and @Flying_Hams for welcoming new members to the forums 👍👍

@Fluttershy1 for asking for help on the forums which is a great achievement 👍. Well done!

A big thumbs up to @The-red-centaur for being strong and brave 

Thumbs up 👍to @WIP for always being around each morning on the Good Morning thread. 
@Dadcaringalone for being concerned about forum members in Victoria and Melbourne in the current coronavirus situation. 👍and thank you!

@Snowie and @NatureLover and @BPDSurvivor for all of the kind thoughts in the forums 👍👍👍

@nashy for starting a new post on Navigating OCD during COVID-19 and letting forum members know that they aren't alone. Thumbs up👍!

@Judi9877 - thank you

😄

Thumbs up to you too @Judi9877 for being such breath of fresh air 💖

I would like to give @outlander  thumbs up today because she is just a wonderful, caring and thoughtful human being. Who cares so much about her fellow formites. Thumbs up to you sweetheart. Love peaHeartxx

aww thanks @greenpea 💚💚💚

Thumbs up to @outlander @Snowie  @NatureLover for being such great role models and Community Guides. Even when you are going through the hardest of days you never fail to be supportive and kind to whoever needs it. You are such valuable people. I could never thank you all enough.

💜💙🧡

Also to @Myboy.you are a super mum who gives and gives and gives. Motherhood is definitely your calling.

💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance