Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Thumbs up to @greenpea .

Returning to study and uni is not an easy thing to do. Wishing all the very best to our little pea. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

@Maggie  What a sweet thing to say :D:D thank you Maggie. You brought tears to my eyes hunny. xxx

We all love you little pea. @greenpea .💚💚💚💚

@Maggie  😄 just what I needed to hear Maggie Heart thank you

Thumbs up @greenpea! You are awesome! 🎉👍🎉👍

@CheerBear  😄 thank you CheerBear xxxHeart

Thumbs up my sister @greenpea 🧡💓💙💜💛💚🌷😎😍

@Shaz51  My beautiful sister thank you. I hope you are okay as I know times are hard for you atm. You are in my thoughts sweetheart. Love peaxxxHeart

Well done @greenpea ...I see how determined you are with your study, even doing one subject early, before the course has even started...woo-hoo! 🙂

I would like to give a big Thumbs Up to @Maggie ...I see you all over the forums, Maggie, and wherever you go, you post caring, insightful posts with just the right words. I am in awe of how you are there for everyone and know just what to say. I also appreciate your "supports" which I see and notice everywhere. I think you are a generous, warm, compassionate person and a great Community Guide. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance