Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Sorry I missed Thursday, I hope Friday is ok.

I'd like to give a thumbs up to @Owlunar . I've read many posts over my time here, always thoughtful and caring. Your thread Self L Self Hate is dealing with some raw and challenging conversations. Always answered with wisdom and care. Thanks  @Owlunar  your presence here is valued.

Yay @Owlunar 👍I agree that your posts are kind and thoughtful Dec 😊

Thumbs up to you @Maggie, for sharing the resources you do. I really enjoyed reading the latest one on anger and your reflections about it.

@CheerBear  👍👍 I'm always a bit nervous with emoji. Hope that's what I'm meaning. 

Thanks for the thumbs-up @Maggie @CheerBear 

Feedbackk is always good - we all need encouragement - and I would like to give the thumbs up to all who contribute - to the Self-Love/Self-Hate thread and all the people who battle with life day in and day out

We all do - but if we have a Thumbs-Up-Thursday I would like to give one to @BlueBay - she has come a long way and still keeps us in touch with her journey nearly every day

But good work - everyone

Dec

Oh Thankyou @Owlunar  that’s so nice of you. ❤️

I don’t get credit or congratulated very often, if at all,  so it’s nice to read this. 😊❤️

Well folks, I’m onto my final assignment for my Diploma. I’m stoked!

Congratulations Queenie, that is incredible!!!! On the home stretch, that's a lot of hard work by you Smiley Happy

Good on you @Queenie  massive achievement. Xx

Well done @Queenie .

I have happy news to share @CheerBear @greenpea @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Owlunar @Maggie 

After 7 years of unemployment (due to MI), 5 months of job searching, 12 job applications, 5 job interviews...I finally have a job! It's a library job, what I was looking for Smiley Happy

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet, I've got to get some new clothes and so on and start getting up very early in the morning!

SPecial thanks to @greenpea @Meowmy @Gazza75 for your emotional support though what has been a rather gruelling few months of job searching, I'm so grateful for your understanding & help Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance