Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

You can talk to anyone here @Former-Member but I understand the guidelines might make it hard to speak about certain things. I don't have children, just a fur baby. I can't even begin to imagine how tough it is for you with a seriously unwell child. It must fill your every waking moment. I'm so sorry that you feel so unsupported and alone.

It's tough. @Sans911  I just wish I had someone in real life to talk to. I do appreciate you being there very much. It means a lot. 

Do you have a lot of reactions to medicines @Former-Member?

While your friend's comment wasn't helpful, I think you realise drinking probably isn't helpful either. It's a depressant in itself, so it's going to bring you down much further. But I'm not you, and I'm also not here to judge you. It would be nice for you yo find some other way to cope. Do you have a psychologist at all? Could they help you explore ways to cope?

All medications I've tried have caused terrible side effects unfortunately @Sans911 Yes, alcohol is not a solution at all. Causing health problems etc.

I feel terrible talking about myself and all my :pile_of_poo: If I disappear it means I've finally fallen asleep. Thankyou so much flor listening to my rambling on. I hope you feel you can ramble  on to me next time. Any time, feel free to. I hope I can be here for you. 💞

Sometimes we just need to vent, and be heard. Tonight it was your turn for that, and I was happy to listen. And it helps me too as it distracts my mind from my own issues. And I didn't really want to talk about me, so I focused on you. It's all good, and balances out in the end.

I'm starting to drift too @Former-Member so I'll say goodnight. Please try to be kind and take care of yourself. Your so worthy of being loved. I care about you even though I don't know you. I hope with all my heart life gets a little easier for you. 💖💖💖💖💖

BF9B8D6B-8FA9-4C2C-B105-1D9E01A41DCE.jpeg

Night night. Sleep well @Sans911 🥰

The pic has disappeared. I hope you're ok @Sans911 Thanks again for being there for me at a really bad time. You are a genuine kind person. Hard to find. 🥰

A68FB580-8647-42CE-9A9D-DE8DE0BC0B1A.jpeg

Oh sweet @Sans911 I am hearing you Hon and here for you Heart

Hearing you @Sans911 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance