Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Aww... Thanks @Snowie. I was thinking of you earlier. I imagine today's not going to be an easy day for you. 💕💕💕💕💕

@Sans911  I know you care about advocacy and have your own quals.  Go gently.  Heal your personal wounds in your best way.

Heart

You know I am fighting for the best possible MH services, and am grateful for all good effective interventions.  That seems to require being vocal about the mistakes, in an open forum, rather than closing off issues with insincere apologies in a standard complaints policy.

Most recent mistake: The doctor for my son asked me about some dates in her file that did not make sense.  I clarified for her, and it was obvious that someone had simply put 2 digits in wrong but the assumptions about that false information on file, made my son seem a badder person that he was, ie a gaol bird.  Mmmmmmhhhh.  All these things add up.  Finally I have time and I am counting and calling them out.  Especially when its not about me, it makes me feel determined about it.  They have to focus on getting things right to be able to deserve their pay rates. The industry is growing.  Even if it was a computer error.  Use the darn things less, or better.

With you all night @Sans911 💜

You have the biggest heart @outlander. I wish your family could see what a beautiful person you are. 💖💖💖💖💖💖

The same goes for you i see the same qualities @Sans911 💜💜

Love and hugs @Sans911 wish I could share my mh team with you.

💕🦋💕

still sitting here with you @Sans911 Heart

I'm glad they are there for you @Eve7. Every one needs good people. I've had good people at times too. I just tend to get slammed at at the same or over and over. That's what's happening now. And I try to trust, but it's hard. I try to be reasonable. But it's hard. I don't believe I'm being too demanding. That one's easy. I don't make a huge fuss about waiting my turn. That's easy too. But I do have high expectations. For myself and others. And I don't like it when people try to promise something they know they can't deliver on. I'm super gutted right now. Feeling more & more abandoned and unworthy. Maybe it's better i give trying to hope for something better to come along. Or that I will be any better.

I don’t know what to say to make you feel better @Sans911  but I’m hearing you and please don’t give up. Things can change and often they do, sometimes when we’re about to give up there’s a change.

💚💛💚

Love u lots @Sans911 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance