Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Of course sis i will come and sit with you @Sans911
Do you want to talk about anything or we can just sit with no pressure or expectations at all.
Sending a squishy lil sis hug šŸ’œ

I've just read you've had a particularly tricky day today @outlander. How are you going now?

I just feel very broken and unfixable at times lil Sis. And that services/professionals/clinicians don't know what to do with me. To most people I look and act fine. So I must be fine, right? But I feel like I'm so flawed, so imperfect and living with these feelings all my life is no longer sustainable.

You don't have to answer this, I'm just venting.

Im hearing every word your saying sis. Its so hard and tricky when even with things falling apart we still function quite normally. Hard to ask for help when we look and act fine.

@Sans911 šŸ’œ

Im ok enough just managing. Nights are hardest and even worse with an uncoperative stomach which also gets worse at night šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Who is emelia8 @outlander? Is it someone I know? It's just they supported my post.

At least you have an answer to your stomach problems & hopefully soon it is possible to start feeling better.

Im so sorry i dropped out @Sans911 i realy hope you come back today. Do you have much on today?

Yes, you do know Emelia8 but i cant think of a hint of her former name šŸ˜¬

šŸ’œšŸ’ @Sans911 @outlander 

@Sans911 šŸ’œšŸ’œ

@Sans911 šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ

Good to see you @Sans911 šŸ’œ
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance