Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

untitled.png@Sans911Heart Heart 

here if you want to talk or to just sit. 

Read The Worry Room and feeling for you @Sans911 Sending you love and hugs Hon and wanting you to know how much you matter to me and others here 💐💚💜💙🧡💛

Thinking of you @Sans911 hoping todays ok for you 💜💞💙

Goodnight sis @Sans911 😴 💜

Goodnight lil Sis @outlander

How are you going? How was your day?is there manu plans for today? @Sans911

I'm doing a little better @outlander

It's just hard not knowing where I fit in this world. I know you feel a similar thing. I've enjoyed time time with my sister, but I'll be glad to go home and retreat too.

Yesterday my mother, sister and I travelled to the Barossa Valley and also to my sister friends place down by the Murray River.

Today is a BBQ lunch with family members in a park. It's going to be 31degrees.

Tommorow is a quiet day before I fly home early Tuesday.

What are you doing today? Ho are you doing?

I'm super missing @Snowie

Quietly concerned about how she is coping in hospital, but would love to hear from her.

It sounds like you have been super busy everyday @Sans911 That can often be a good thing but can also be draining. I can imagine you are looking forward to be back home to rest after such a full-on trip. It is nice that you are catching up with family but that can also be hard when you see the lives they have and they don't align with yours. Go esy on yourself Hon - you do such amazing work with your many volunteer things and I have no doubt that you are a positive presence with those. We never know where life will take us but we have to be in it to live it - and you are very much in it even when you don't feel like it Hon. You are so important to us here and this is one place you definitely fit in - that is no small thing - this is a real community albeit online but everyone here is a real person and you are integral to this community.

...as are you @outlander Smiley Happy

Go easy on yourselves @Sans911 @outlander - saviour your connections here and know you are loved, cared for and above all highly regarded Heart

Hey @Sans911

I want you to know that I’ve been thinking of you too....lots in fact. I’ve been writing some posts in my head since Friday and your post here and worry room post. 

Im really glad that things don’t feel so awful just now. You are loved here as @Zoe7 said even when many of us are hiding. 

I have some some thoughts on your family stuff which are more along the fixit type but I feel that perhaps now is not the right time to write them. I have a feeling I’m a stones through from you and it kind of feels weird that I can’t catch up for that coffee and meet you irl. 

I identify with the feeling of not belonging anywhere. I have a feeling it goes with the territory of mi. Its something I want to bring up in therapy. 

I hope the rest of your time goes ok. Thinking of you. 

IMG_2716.JPG

This is to keep as a reminder of the best part of your forum family 💜🤗

Beautiful quote @Teej - I might take that one with me too into this week if that is ok with you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance