Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Haha @Former-Member  I was waiting for the edit 😁👍

Have had some old emotions re triggered / surfaced today.

Found out by social media that someone I know passed away recently. (No one close). 

Reading between the lines of the statement it seems it may have been by choice. At least that is how I have perceived it. 

Makes me grateful that my darling is still with us despite her desire at times to be otherwise 😞

How are you feeling today @Determined ?

Not too flash atm @Former-Member 

Cycling between depressed and incredibly anxious.

Just need to suck it up.

It will pass like it has before. 

Sending gentle thoughts your way @Determined, trust things settle for you soon.

Still feeling terrible.

Have a go app tomorrow. Not that she can do anything other than listen.

Weather is really getting to me.

With all of the roof issues we have had it really is making me anxious despite no evidence of ongoing problems.

Darling confided this ave that she is not doing so well. I have been wary but trying to remain positive. One of our boys have also said that they are worried. 

Does not help that I am also on a down hill slide. Currently contemplating dropping out of uni. Or at least taking a break for a semester or 2.   Need to be on top of things for the family and can't afford to not be coping with day to day activities. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance