Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

I want to get back to playing guitar @Determined ..... good on you 🎶❣️

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

images - 2020-09-16T073608.699.jpeg

@Former-Member, I have been known to take my violin on a motorbike- but in my case, it was carefully held in front of me, between Hubby and I.
Is whatcha do when you don't have a car. 🙂

Much inspired by this legend 😀

Tommy Emmanuel - One man band.  

Tricky stuff starts at 1:45 

Hi @Shaz51 

thanks for checking in. I havent been on here for a while. Here i thought my life was going uphill already but ive just been knocked down again. After my partner’s dose has just been lowered. He started to have this look in his eyes the other day again. Ugh. When do we know its time to walk away? Im scared ill be stuck in a relationship where i just keep giving and not getting any reprieve anymore 😭 sorry for my essay. Youre the first person to ask haha i hope youre in better waters my friend. You’re constant check ups mean a lot to me thank you.

Screenshot_20200920-185914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yikes @Determined  what happened?

@Former-Member  I kind of over reacted to something stupid one of the boys had done and broke something resulting in a complete melt down by darling. 

All of the abuse and things that get deliberately damaged and that's OK. And somehow my fault anyway.... 

I accidentally break something (despite an over reaction on my part it was a genuine accident) and I am some kind of monster.  

Things are back to normal (well our normal) but I am just tired and feeling alone. 

S1 has started worrying talk about life being too hard and not wanting to be here. 

Worrying about what he will be doing post school. (3 years away).  And now is refusing to engage in all ndis activities involving a support worker. The things that are in place to prepare him for after school. 

@Determined 😥💔🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance