Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

I am really struggling with post event fatigue as is typical but walking to work this morning helped I believe so going to continue to make the effort to do that and stay on top of things. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined 

Knowing your usual responses and doing what you can to manage them = 👍

Have you got counselor support at the moment that you can tap into if needed Bro?

Try again. Just lost my first attempt to reply. Stupid phone.

Nothing official @Former-Member 

Checked in with student support last week (before all of our excitement unfolded) and she is going to check in with me in a couple of weeks to see how things are going.

There were a few emotions triggered by the application process for an internship (basically work experience that meets the requirement of one subject) for next year.  There were particular disclosure requirements in the application process. 

Our 'excitment' on Friday afternoon highlights just how fragile I still am 🙁

We will be covering this at our next catch up. 

Am thinking I need to be intentional about finding a counselor in new location @Determined too. Think I am feeling a little bit of moving stress. 

I get the moving stress @Former-Member  and I only moved across town.  It would be good also to make some connections in your new location. 

How are you going @Determined 

thinking of you @Determined 

Thanks @Former-Member  @Shaz51 

All quiet here at the moment. 

Feeling a bit stressed with study and ongoing house related issues but all relatively stable. 

Thinking of you both also. 

Are you still away @Former-Member ? 

Yikes Bro. Are roof issues still ongoing? Problem resolution often seems to take a lot longer than one would like or feel is necessary.  @Determined 

Back home, family visits are short trips only. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance