Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member  this seems to have settled for the moment apart from skipping the occasional part dose. Assuming of course she is not just tossing them out to make it look like she is taking them. withdrawal usually makes it easy to pick up though so I don't believe that is the case. 

Both GP and dietitian  were both clear in their advice that any change needed to be in consultation with her pdoc. And I think how unwell she was when she stopped altogether was a bit of a wake up also. I expect that she will be discussing this with the PC at next appointment. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Had an exam today at UNI and got the usual pre-exam phone call from Darling.

Fortunately for me she missed the timing and I was already in the exam and could not answer.

She is complaining tonight that she feels anxious and unwell and has taken her allocated PRN for the day.

I have one more test to do this week so hoping after that is over she may lighten up a bit.

I am feeling guilty for feeling so unmoved and cynical about it all but the behaviour is so predictable...

Times when I could use some love and support are the times when the wheels fall off .  

Had another test today to be done online after I finished my work shift.

As predicted I received a text by 8am saying how unwell darling was feeling Smiley Frustrated

We survived the day however and I did ok on my test.

Family day out tomorrow . 

How did family day go @Determined ?

Family day went well @Former-Member  and less stressful than I was expecting. 

that sounds good @Determined Heart

Hello @Hopefulhusband1 

Checking in @Determined 

All quiet here @Former-Member 

Had planned some study over the weekend but didn't happen 🤨

Some catching up to do this coming week now. 

AAUGH.JPG

Feeling soooo stressed this ave Man Frustrated

Darling is depressed and worried about her.  

Trying to sort out a dispute with electrical provider and have managed to loose some critical documents.

Still have roof issues outstanding that I was confident should have been sorted by now,

and not getting any UNI assessment work done at all... Smiley Sad

Add to all of that I have a meeting with a child and teacher at school tomorrow to discuss acceptable and respectful behaviour. (currently has absolutely no insight about his attitude and how it affects those around him)  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance