Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Retraining our brains..

Sorry about your day yesterday @Hope4me yes rest sounds a good idea, will be doing that here as well

Thank you for opening this topic. Sadly I'm not able to do the aura readings on here. I want to resurrect the thread but I can't pm the admin who deleted it so we can proof read it together. I'm going to go over the guidelines again and see what I can do. 

Thanks again to you @Hope4me , you are fabulous XxX

@LadyleahRDBloom

Good morning Lady Bloom;

It's all good hun. This probably isn't the site to share your talents with. It may trigger people who want to know about their future or have religious views that clash. It might be better to hunt around for a website that complements your beliefs.

It's interesting though talking about the brain, how these types of abilities are considered taboo or mumbo-jumbo, when so many are now reporting their psychic experiences and groups are popping up everywhere.

There's been research, but finding appropriate base-lines and acceptable experiements (within scientific guidelines) hasn't been easy. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence to prompt further exploration, but as we know, a conclusive hypothesis can't be based on random experiences; there needs to be hard core results.

Having experienced it for myself, I'm aware of my brain's capabilities, however, is it something I 'need' to live a quality life? For me the answer's 'no'. Living in the 'now' and accepting my physical environment as priority is absolutely essential to keep me balanced, grounded and mentally well.

For those who are suseptible to others projecting their mental health issues onto us, I feel it's better left alone for ongoing health. Your 'empathy' topic might be better suited in this respect.

Hope you're having a great day; you're fantastic too!

Kind thoughts;

Hope xo Heart

Thankyou for your well wishes @TAB

Yes I did have a good rest yesterday and feel so much better for it; I hope you do too. 😊 I popped in and replied to a thread, but left the site afterwards.

Hope today's a good one for us both..Heart

sounds good @Hope4me still a bit crapola here, hoping time will fix whatever it is, well made self go for a walk so that's something . Ok. Probably Everything. re today lol  

That's the spirit @TAB!

I'm not sure what the temp is there, but if I walked a few metres I'd be calling an ambulance in this heat lol

I've got plenty to do inside to keep me busy though.

well, have got cold and put long sleeves etc back on after walk ok its 20 deg sheese maybe I am crook, but could count the hours its been this temp this week  on one hand @Hope4me might make the most of weather and go back to bed

Thanks sweetness. I have new issues to try to ignore today lol!  It's fine, just a woman at my retail training is ignoring me when I tell her it's not ethical for us to do such n such. I don't mind her not liking me, but it irks me she won't follow rules we have to follow and thinks she can get away with it. 

Anywhoo.

Muah to you 🙂 and healing vibes to all.

Hi again Lady Bloom, @LadyleahRDBloom

I'm sorry things at work are dicey. I get what you're saying too. Please don't let it get to you ok. Take a deep breath, do your own job and leave the other one to her own devices. It's best for your MH.

If it's affecting your work performance, report her and let supervisors deal with it.

Hope you're doing ok otherwise...

xo Heart

I can't really report her to a supervisor because she is friends with our supervisor. What I plan to do is just stick to my morals and try to keep out of her way. She's tried to get me to do things I find immoral and unprofessional, I tell her no and she stares at me as though I'm either an upper class snob or I;ve lost the plot.  I've had it. I'm a stickler for ethics. We may forget this and that, but willingly ignoring them is just .... nnnaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I hope you are having a lovely day. I've got a fantastic new blender and have made a gorgeous berry smoothie. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance