Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My fitness journey

sorry to hear you've got a flu @Meowmy that's never fun. Hope you're resting up and will feel better soon.

You're going great guns @greenpea so disciplined with your early am walks and shakes and everything. I'm glad you've got a support worker, I hope she's nice and will be good company for you going walking. It's good to have a goal to work towards sometimes so sounds like the jeans could be that. 

I'm hoping to hike tomorrow, just have to resist the snooze button & get myself out of bed early!

@BryanaCamp  snooze button is tempting lol :D! I know. One more walk for me tomorrow then the weekend off! I need those two days off so I don't get bored or get an injury. Let us all know how it goes BryanaCamp 🙂

@BryanaCamp @Have a great hike. Look forward to hear how it goes.

hello and hugs @BryanaCamp , @Queenie , @Meowmy , @greenpea , @Ant7 

have you got an idea of where and how long for the hike tomorrow @BryanaCamp 

hi all @greenpea @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Queenie 

hiked a mountain yesterday, it was a goreous autumn day. As you can see it is very steep and rocky - I was very unhappy on the way up & had to stop a lot but I felt great at the top and felt happy all they way down. Saw a wallaby too which was a highlight. It was about 3 hours & I can feel it in my calves this morning!

peak.JPG

hope you had a lovely walk greenpea and enjoy your recovery-day today. hope all on the thread are well Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp  Wow that is fantastic BryanaCamp! well done on your hike :D. Cannot wait for the photo to come through. It is a great feeling getting to the top isn't it 🙂 3 hours wow! greenpeaxxx

@BryanaCamp  beautiful photo! OMG that really is a mountain!:o

thanks @greenpea you're such a sweety, I was excited to tell you as you're always so supportive Heart

hi @Queenie @greenpea @Meowmy how's the exercise going?

I've been for a 5km walk the past two days, feeling not very motivated & eating a lot of chocolate so glad I've at least walked. is you flu better @Meowmy ?

@BryanaCamp Great that you walked five kilometers. I hope to get back to walking tomorrow. Thanks for support and care. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance