Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My day

I am ok thank you @Maggie unfortunately I mirror my boy's moods/days something that I am working on extremely hard not to do. 

I am sorry life is not being so kind to you. I am glad you are here and I have the pleasure of calling you friend xxx

💞❤️❣️

Ditto @Anastasia. My thread is. Taking the plunge.   I’m just missing someone I got really close to. I don’t let my guard down often, but there’s good in there too. I don’t know if she’s taking a break, or life became too busy, but she’s one of those special ones who come along now and then. Whatever the reason, the meeting and sharing was a gift. 

That being said, I was already in a dark place, just struggling to get out of this one.

Its hard not to be be affected by those around us, like your boys moods. I hope you are good to yourself when you can be. Lots of these. ❣️❣️💕💕

I understand completely and I am so sorry.

I worry about that happening and the not knowing. Holding you close dear @Maggie x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance