Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Mental Health Month #ShareYourOneThing 💙 Share the simple things that help your wellbeing

This is stunning, @cloudcore !

Re: Mental Health Month #ShareYourOneThing 💙 Share the simple things that help your wellbeing

Hey @greenpea, just wanted to stop by and share in the joy of your "one thing" Smiley Happy

Music is incredibly healing for me, and when I saw your links to Nirvana it made me feel a little nostalgic. Back in the early 90s I was all about RnB/dance music and I couldn't sit through a Nirvana track. Now my eardrums have matured, I really appreciate the beauty in their music. Thank you for sharing!

Hey @Clawde 🙂 Great to see you around!
Have you got one thing that you enjoy doing for your wellbeing?

Not much @Daisydreamer just reading these writings sometimes 

For me it’s the ocean. I like being in it, on it and looking at it.

I can never get enough of it...definitely my “go to “ haven.

@Clawde @Daisydreamer @Rhye @TideisTurning @pinklollipop15 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance