Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Managing Bipolar 1

@eth D is doing really well just went with her down to coffee shop and read the papers. I am doing okish just step by step makes a huge difference having her home though :). How is your morning going?

@greenpea  just finished my pre-departure chores (dishes and compost and rubbish out that sort of thing) and finished packing except for last minute things like meds.  Feeling ready for the trip now.

Your morning sounds lovely and gentle.

@eth Oops! sorry are you off to the Northern Territory again? I must have missed that some how?

No @greenpea heading to Canberra to see my adult child and their expanded family.

Keeping myself in check today as there have been times when impending travel was enough to trigger hypomania.

Hello 

@SWIM@pi2016

come and meet some wonderful friends @eth@greenpea@Dadcaringalone@MorningSilence@frog

@eth Have a wonderful time. I hope it all goes well for you 🙂 xxx

Hello @SWIM @pi2016 How are you travelling? I'm feeling a bit blah-where-did-my-weekend-go.

Hi @Shaz51 @eth @greenpea hope today's been good to you. 

Hi @frog

Thanks @Shaz51

Welcome @SWIM and @pi2016  hopefully you'll find some helpful information here.  You're welcome to share all things 'bipolar', ask questions, or just have a chat or leave a rave.

@frog Hi froggy you should be enjoying all this wet weather :). Hope everything is calm and 'pea'ceful where you live xxxx.

Hi to @SWIM @pi2016 sorry am not up to talking much today. Just wanted to say welcome. greenpea

Quick question please to:
@greenpea @frog @SWIM is this where I can start to contribute as a bi-polar1 diagnosed person regarding that topic? I am not finding this site easy to navigate. I think I have already posted some things in the wrong place.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance