Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Lockdown 4 - let’s get around each other

Hey everyone, we are in LOCKDOWN again! And I hate it. I'm really over it like everyone else. 
But, we can't control it, we can't tell the government that we don't like it and they'll stop the lockdown so let's do the best we can. 
Why don't we use this thread to support each other. 

So I'll start us off with three things I could do before the end of the day to fill in time. They can big or small. You can also do absolutely nothing which is fine too.

- Take our kids for 1 hour of exercise as a family 

- Go for a run to fill up the rest of the allocated exercise time (and get my personal time in) 

- Build Fort with biggest small human child (already done haha) 

What can you do today? 

How are you feeling about lockdown? 

149 REPLIES 149

Re: Lockdown 4 - let’s get around each other

Lockdown update, today our 3 year old cut his own hair 🤪😦

Hi @ArraDreaming 

Locked down here too. Went to the supermarket today and it was so busy. I think I waited in line longer then actually doing the shopping!!

@Snowie No good. I am in regional, we haven't had cases here since September but have to be careful like everyone else. We are also a holiday destination so plenty of people from hotspots could have come here. 
Takeaway for dinner tonight, you? 

Was takeaway for dinner here too @ArraDreaming 

Just dropped D at work. 

Am in regional too, no cases here but still have to be in lockdown.

Least I don't have to take the kids to school. Can have some sleep in's!!

@Snowie Waiting for ours to be delivered, got ours from our favourite takeaway. 

Its been a long day. Technically our first day all home in lockdown this time as little one was in kinder yesterday (they stay open) - not sure if we'll send him next week, see what happens with cases. 

At least it wasn't awful weather we could go for a walk and spend time in the yard. 

Hope the dinner is worth the wait @ArraDreaming 😁

Glad you were able to spend time together as a family.

My kids are both teenagers so they both are home schooling through lockdown.

@Snowie hopefully that’s easier the 4th time around not harder

hi everyone I am also in Lockdown again although not in the Melbourne area,in Regional Victoria,day 1 yesterday I was very busy trying to declutter the house ect as for today got next to nothing done except for watching a documentry on tv,sleeping in after yesterdays busyness,washed a few loads of washing,folded some clothes and snacked on food lol, tonight Im back to watching Netflix and yes theres been some silly arguments with other members of the household today over the smallest of issues but everyones having some alone time now lol, also we had Takeaway the night lockdown was in effect Thursday night,Pizza and I must get that takeaway again soon as that Pizza was yum,as for tonight it was more of a help yourself to dinner night 

@LostAngel  What pizza flavour did you get? 
We got our favourite Italian restaurant to deliver and of course hot chips for the little fusspot. 
We can do this!! Sounds like you had a busy couple of days doing some jobs 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance