Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

you are always so kind to me my beautiful friend @Sophia1 i don't feel i am smart, i feel like i am the opposite, learning so many different things has come from nessity, i could not afford to get other people to help me so i had to  learn, i don't regret anything, learning has been amazing and has helped me feel more confident doing things around the house, but my house is as far  as it will ever go.

please don't feel embaressed about your greenhouse, i have adapted an old gazebo to a greenhouse, just covered with shade cloth, not pretty but it does the job. we don't need fancy things to have  a garden, just passion and the feeling of joy of nature. 

im so so glad you are venturing out again and going to the park, yes snakes are bad this time of year, we get red belly black snakes and brown snakes where i live, because it is rural they can really grow to big numbers, i had one try to bite my car tire on christmas day. i know COVID is scary, it is for mum and i too, i always tell mum we wear masks and wash our hands, that is all we can do, if we get it we get it, we have taken all precautions that is all one can do. we need to live life to some extent, diseases as you have mentioned have been around us since cave man days, and im sure we will have future diseases we will need to manage, stay safe my friend, enjoy the little things in life and find happyness in nature and family.

hugs

Jacques

sending love @Sophia1 sitting with you Heart

@Jacques 

i will respond must go husband has bought dinner

Thank goodness!!

I hear you dear @Sophia1 

I'm sorry I'm without words.

My heart breaks for you. Holding hope ❤️

Dear @Sophia1 

Loved your beautiful friendly optimistic colourful post to us.  We can have so many layers as we mature.  I do not see it as masking, but a positive adaptive resilient trait that goes to being a complex human being capable of many experiences in a short time.

Read your posts on the other thread.  Heart sore and hearing you.  

You are very caring about the effects of your posting.

SunMoonlessons.jpgWomanrunwolves.jpgYogatreeonroxYogatreeonrox

aww so awesome my @Appleblossom 

hello @Sophia1@Anastasia  @outlander@Jacques 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophia1 I just read your delightful, sweet message. Please continue to be yourself, dear. I've been reading through your posts, and like everyone else who comes on here, you've had some hard times and struggles as well. So please don't stop posting on forums. And please don't think of being offensive to us, you know most of us will be supportive and understanding, and people can choose to not read a post, or interact with it. Most people are mature enough to realise this. So please don't worry when doing posts. It's all right, honestly! We all do the best that we know how at the time, and you're no exception @Sophia1! ☦️☮️💓💓💜💙❤️❄️🍧🥂🍾:ok_hand:😇😇👍

Thank you all for your lovely messages and statements my dear friend @appleblossom

@Jacquesoh where do I start and I know that appleblossom will support me here..

my goodness young man...you are such a catch...

lucky for your girlfriend....

everything about you ; your honesty; the interests that you have in life; your skills in the garden and around the house..

your wanting to restore items from history..

my goodness you have so much going for you that it should be slapping you in the face..

What attracts intelligent women to men:

honesty

able to have a conversation of interest

skills

ability to fix things

interest in nature; walks; parks; bush.

and so much more

knowledge of gardening and plants a plus

interest in restoring items

a love of music

dare I suggest dance...

and yes the list can go on..

including most importantly for me humour..

Lastly the best is spontaneity in anything..

Believe in yourself you have so much to offer

Sophia    xx

show us your funny side..

Read the list and believe it dear Jacques...

Discussion between both sexes paramount..

@Sophia1 💖💖💖💖💖💖

I also believe that it is our differences here together that actually make us similar - we are among friends, peers, comrades, we all suffer, struggle and support together and in doing so we share with each other ourselves, our lives, our journeys - yet together what binds us is our collective differences - so I like to acknowledge that difference but also celebrate the community that we have formed together with each and every unique individual having a place here.

https://youtu.be/O8VmoqBz9Vg
..'Gardenias' for @Sophia1 😸🙋‍♂️🤔😂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance