Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Maggie 💙

Really goos to see you @Sophia1 💕

Dear @outlander 

So sorry that I missed wishing you a happy birthday yesterday.

I have only just now read the fact from dear @Maggie 

Fancy my sending you an impromptu message on your birthday without knowing @outlander 

I would love to know how you spent your day and that you had some happy moments.

@Maggie  how are you? has life settled a little for you? I hope so. What news do you have that you would like to share of course as is the same for you @outlander 

Sometimes we just want to connect and forget what is happening in the real world.

On other occasions we do have something that we want to share.

So, yes treading carefully here, as I do not know what has been happening for anyone.

Sophia  💛💚

Well hello to so many 

I have been trying to retrace my steps and work out when I was last on here.

It appears to be random.

This does make sense.

I do not know what to write.

There are so many of you with whom I made some connection.

I would rather leave it like this than leave someone out, as well as I am unaware of your current situations.

We will find each other one way or another.

I will not be on here every day.

I hope to reconnect and also meet new members during the times that I am on here.

I am also still climatising to the new set up.

Looking quite impressive actually.

So ciao for now.

Sophia

@Appleblossom wrote:

Dear @Sophia1 

It is great to hear from you whenever you can.

It is beautiful that you have chosen a site with a heritage tree.  I will send many virtual reality planting from my little garden. I am experimenting a lot with growing under things ... maybe there comes a time in a woman's life where that is a natural flowing on and way of being, after nurturing fanily for so long.  I too am over flowing, with a sense of love and flowers and pots!  I have been thinking of donating some to my health care workers as their clinic gardens are in a terrible state.  Maybe it is a form of guerilla gardening. I just see the bare soil and feel their other patients would benefit too.

Sorry to hear your son is struggling so much and seems unable to benefit from your love.  I think about this situation a lot with my own son and daughter, as they have both missed out on so much becasue of family issues, while I am still holding out my heart and hand for them and they mostly dont take it.  My son accepts a little. He has a different personality structure to your boy.

To be honest, I wonder if he is not intentionally manipulating you, even though it may "feel" that way.  I am not sure if you remeber that I have dealt with a lot of schizophrenics.  When they are in that deep they are usually beyond manipulating others.  Maybe he is reaching out to as his source and mother, but his texts are just his internal cognitive reality that he is sifting through and spilling it out in a messy and slightly unco-ordinated manner.  His "I" and "you" would be slightly merged becasue of the closeness of the relationship.  I have found those suffering, and many other people besides use the "you" word innacurately.  They are unaware that what they are saying belongs to themselves and not the other person.  If you are seeing other signs of maturation, HANG ON TO THAT.  It is a very crazy complicaterd world and takes longer for some to grow up.  Not sure I am making sense, but sending hugs.

Apple

Just read again @Appleblossom 

makes perfect sense to me

thank you, this has helped me more than you can know.

I can still set my personal boundaries for self-care and feel safe in knowing that I will answer when I am feeling strong enough and ready to do so.

I will never let go of mother, child bond

the invisible umbilical chord.

You are a very wise soul. This comes across so powerfully to me even with this form of communication..

Thank you again.

Take care

Love Sophia 💛💚

@Sophia1 

Heart

Glad some resonated with you.

I was not wise enough to protect my own mother child relationships early enough and well enough.  Good to share from our depths, though.

Smiley Happy

@Sophia1 i was just really happy to hear from you. So much has been happening, more physical atm ans that doesnt exclude today. More drs, test results and now further treatment.

Id like to hear how your going? How is the carers group going? (Please forgive me if i got that wrong..)

Dear @Appleblossom 

You loved your children and were the best you could be as a mum at that time.

Guilt is a dreadful waste of emotional energy.

Yet I would think that most mums fall into the snare.

Talking at depth, is where I am most comfortable when trust is present.

Keep on sharing when and if you feel up to it. 

Sophia 💚

Dear @outlander 

Sorry to hear that you are still having more medical appointments, more issues.

You have been going through so much for so long now.

I will write more another time. Dinner calls as I need to make sure that it is not overcooked.

To all others who have hit the support symbol I will try to get back to you tomorrow if I can.

Take care all

Sophia 💚

You take care too @Sophia1 Lovely to see you out & about, these past few days.

AdgeSmiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance