Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

My dear friend @Sophia1   Thank you for your words and just want you to know that our brief but consistent conversations last year helped me more than you know. It was an extremely dark time for me and our lighthearted exchanges about our kids and our gardens was something I looked forward to each day. I am in a stronger place now, more comfortable with acceptance of mine and my girls situation, not plaguing me day and night, only at brief intervals now and then. I have found a little peace at last and doing my best to return my own mental and physical health to a better place. The years have taken their toll and time to reclaim my life. So my friend, I will be absent from the forum for a time but am sending you much love peace strength and ease of being. Thank you 🙏 

Ohh take care my @Krishna  will be thinking of you lots 

@Sophia1 , @TAB , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

Thank you beautiful @Shaz51 🙏❤️

Hello @Krishna 

Thank you for taking the time to share such beautiful thoughts.

Your expressing how much my responses and being in touch with each other meant to you comes at a time when I am in crisis mode over my son.

I feel absolutely devastated and your words bring comfort.

Time out is paramount when recognising is best outcome for yourself..

Will think of you when in my garden..

Have not been able to get out there past few days due to current situation..

It will be there waiting for me and I will reward my beautiful plants with a drink and feelings of gratitude..

I hope that if you do not read this physically...cosmically you know that I appreciate our friendship..

all the best moving forward..

pop back and say hello when you can..

if I am here...not on my own break I will get back to you

Spaces in between friendship messages are all the stronger when so sincere

love to you and your life moving forward

💚

love gardenias thank you so much @TAB 

@Jacqueshas been helping me.

Thank goodness.

New foliage flowers coming and going

must be doing something write.

seems to like it's new space in garden..

Gardening brings such joy..

disappointments but always promise of more joy..

xx

dear @Appleblossom 

I have been madly searching for a response that you wrote somewhere about friendship and acceptance.

It was beautifully written and perhaps hard to say

Then what means so much to us often can be so hard to say

I cannot find it anywhere

I want to thank you for seeing me in that light and telling me that you know that I am sincere in our ongoing long term friendship

growing more and more no matter how long breaks occur in between as we deal with everything that life throws at us.

It is and honour to have you as my friend and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful words

Bella

love Sophia xx

coloured hearts today is my latest whim

💜💙💚💛🧡❤🤎

Seven for the number of years that we have perhaps known one another, taking into account my former name.

xx

You are so so kind dear @Sophia1 I don't see those qualities in myself, I guess that is depression.

Until my girlfriend came along no woman has ever shown any interest in me, I never thought I would find anyone who loves me. Sometimes it is still a shock, I don't know what she sees in me, I feel like a unemployed, lazy, poor, loser.  That is what I have always been told I am. I guess over the past 30 years I have started to believe it.

You, my mum and my girlfriend are the only ones that have said nice things about me. In time I will believe I am worthy of respect. It will just take time.

Sorry to be so bleak, just how my life has been up until now. 

I have a quirky sense of humour it puts some people off, I do enjoy a good joke or meme. Maybe we could start a joke pages for people to have a good laugh.

I hope your weekend is going well my dear friend.

Hugs

Jacques

You are always welcome over at my meme thread @Jacques ! I update it every Wednesday, and everyone is welcome to post their own memes, jokes, and funny images too 💜

It's called The Ice-Memery 😊🍦

Ohh my forum brother @Jacques You have always been awesome to me my friend  xxx 

hahahaha @Jynx i love the name, that is awesome i will post there when i can 🙂 i love a good meme.

thank you my awesome friend @Shaz51 you have supported me to more than you will ever know, i love SANe how the community is so loving and strong.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance