Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

There are peaceful moments @CheerBear ..... and moments of joy amongst the rubble .... back in the west at the moment and I don’t know where to turn with our new set up here ..... boxes everywhere .... and much of my hard-earned order lost in the process .... and nowhere to put everything away ..... so overwhelmed.

So I am doing an ostrich and living moment to moment, thankful to still have my family despite how crumpled it all is.  AndI have assignments to do while I am here anyway ..... 

Might sit under liquorice cushions for a while .....

Mr., looking worse for wear, is headed east cos one of ours is still there and not really stable, but okay.

They will both be back here st the other end of the week for a big-deal occasion, before we all re-group and head back “home” .....

thinking of you @CheerBear @Teej @Faith-and-Hope ❤❤❤

Sounds busy and wonky @Faith-and-Hope. Glad you have some moments of peace and joy in there. And some licorice cushions.

Big hugs ❤

Thanks @CheerBear .....

Busy and wonky it is, but it’s been that way for ten years in this state .... and was wonky and busy in another state before that ... I move from one moment of peace or joy to another to get through the rest of it ..... and still swimming.

Thank you for big hugs - always appreciated - and sending some back to you .... 💕💕💕

💕 @outlander 

just here with listening eyes @Faith-and-Hope and sending love and hugs just cause ❤❤
@CheerBear some of these 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈 for you too

Always 😁 at seeing a unicorn, especially a sparkly one 😍 Thanks @outlander

@CheerBear 🦄

Gosh @Faith-and-Hope  my head spins when I read some of your posts. Another move....my heart goes out to you......it really does. 💜💕💜💕

Ostrich sounds such a sensible choice, and the tiny miracle moments, when you can catch them. Lots of these 💜💕💜💕💜💕 and these ️ and kind thoughts. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance