Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

I really miss having a bike

I really miss having a bike. I really want my bike now.

I was supposed to pick it up in early August but I didn't go because my anxiety was bad and then the lockdown happened and we have been in lockdown ever since. I don't know when I will be able to pick up my bike. I'm waiting for the manager at the store to call me. He's going to call me next week.

Oh I really want to ride my bike. I just want to go for a long ride. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I really miss having a bike

A funny ad for a Trek Supercaliber bike. This is not the bike I'm getting; this bike costs between $9,000 and $16,000. It's a new kind of bike that is a cross between a hard tail and a full suspension bike.

https://youtu.be/kfqOfERgR8E

Hey @Arizona - kind of different, but similar. I played ice hockey before all of these lockdowns and being without that has been a massive tax on my mental health. Whether it's being without the equipment or the permission to do the distracting physical activity, it's really tough.

I hope you're out cycling and I'm out hitting a small rubber disc on ice very soon.

Hi @altravocap 🖐

Yes, me too. It is very frustrating.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance