Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I'm bored out of my brains

Sorry @Eve7 , I didn't see your post. I have a slow connection. 

That's ok @Arizona I'm off to bed now after the AFL has finished!!!

Take care. Catch you another day.

Definitely can feel this.

I feel there is something wrong with me, as perhaps another mate finds all the time and joy in the world to keep cranking out guitar riffs etc.

I can practice guitar and so on and so forth, but the nag of "What then, what's next" for either immediately after, or what's the point of doing in long term...

While entertaining for mindlessly scroll youtube, and check out videos that catch the attention.

This sort of action is what you'd tell your, that game, the sims, tell your sim to get off the computer from doing.. lol.

I have found something so cool. I'm watching a mountain bike movie with stunts. Hooray! I have finally found something interesting!

https://youtu.be/1cBouHc2jX8

That was so awesome. I really enjoyed that. I feel like watching that has restored my faith in humanity. It makes me want to be 20 again. 

I watched another mountain bike movie called Return to Earth. I didn't like it as much as Unreal. Mostly because I didn't like the narration by the old man or the 60's music.

https://youtu.be/uq2a53FgVIM

Hi @Arizona

How are you going today? Have you tried meditation? I know you said you enjoyed journalling. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance