Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

How I'm feeling right now

I started to write about how I was feeling but it became overwhelming and I had to stop. I thought I was okay but I'm not. 

I will have to come back when I'm not so overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed with intense feelings. I can't even tell what they are. Still experiencing some trauma symptoms as well.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How I'm feeling right now

Checking in with yourself and nurturing yourself after sounds spot on! It's not always easy to do. Thanks for the reminder. x

Hello @Jorge 

I saw your post before. When I am able I will respond/come and say hello.

Do you mind if I ask... Are you Mexican or Spanish? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to). I studied some Spanish at university. I think it is a very beautiful language and culture. 

Hi @Arizona 

Hope you are feeling less overwhelmed today. 

Hi there @Arizona 

It's a good coping skill to know that you are aware that you aren't feeling the best right now. That takes insight to be aware and to acknowledge your feelings and emotions and that is a very good skill to have and to utilise. I know from personal experience that I'm often unaware of my feelings until it's too late and I find myself in trouble mentally so I admire that skill in you.

Take time out to do the things you enjoy and respect your thoughts and feelings. Do things to make you happy and don't put yourself under any pressure. Just sit back and enjoy life!

Take care forumite!

Judi9877😎💐

Thank you @Judi9877 ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance