Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Shaz51 - I did not do well at them. Couldn't stand on wakeboard and for kitesurfing I still struggle manoeuvre the kite but I learnt how launch it...yay!!! Don't think these are activities I will continue in long run as I have my dance and tennis that keep me way busy. But it's off season now haha. 

@Appleblossom - they are good aching....I hope! So weak so hope isn't cause a, getting sick! 

Hello @Faith-and-Hope xx

Hello @Anony18, @Appleblossom, @LooneyToones, @Former-Member 

Thankyou Mods , I wrote the message and didn`t send it xx

@Shimmer, @suzanne, @NikNik, @Lunar, @Pebbles xx

image.jpeg

Yum @Faith-and-Hope

Hi Beautiful @Shaz51

Double Yum @Faith-and-Hope xx

Hello lovely friend @Appleblossom 

how are you today ??

we are finished work for today xx

our customer we clean for every 2 weeks gave us chocolates and wants us back next year after our break xx

its nice when links for the New Year are confirmed and made secure.

I had a lovely night last night.  Beautiful music, food and company.

My old choir conductor finally understands some of my issues without derision.  He gave me permission last night to do what was right for me and that he would not think me unreliable and that I was welcome .. to show up when I could.  That is a huge relief.  It has taken many years but it could be worth it if I feel secure to participate musically in my church choir without having to constantly jump through other  "social" hoops of the newcomers.

I am not good at setting up hoops for others and dont really want to be that way.

glad you are done for the day.

Oh my friend @Appleblossom xx

I was going to ask how you went last night , I am soo glad you had a lovely night last night.  Beautiful music, food and company

so how is your day going today xx

Hubby asleep already and it looks like rain again xx

Hi @Anony18 I learned the difference between good - lactic acid - aching and

bad - joint strain - the hard way.  Take care

Hi @Shaz51  I am catching up with online friends Woman Happy  on the forum

a little housework and I have not done music practise for a couple of weeks  .. so will do some today.

my son helped me move a couch back into my music room where I sit with laptop .. so I have a comfy chair again.

Hope you have good plan for today ..

Hello @Appleblossom xx

yes I am doing a little bit of housework , catching up on the forum and on facebook too

Doing some more with the family reunion next year , I am making  a family tree book , trying to get family updates and latest photos -- wow , I didn`t thonk it would be too hard to do

going to make some lunch now -- 1-30 pm , wow , hubby is still asleep

Hello @Lunar xx coffee time , I see you have been very busy my friend xx

Mmmmmm delish @Faith-and-Hope !

Yes very busy on the forums this morning @Shaz51 it has been good, lots of interesting threads!

Family reunion planning sounds great 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance