Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

BeyondB
New Contributor

Grief and End of Life Support Resource T/W Death

Hi guys,

First time poster, admin please delete if not allowed! I am working on a not for profit that helps people with grief, end of life and having the difficult conversations about it, which I think could be helpful for people who are looking for grief support and resources. I thought maybe some of the people on here would appreciate it, as I think having the end of life conversation is so important to educate and empower people. I'm really passionate about starting it for my own role because I know being able to talk about it openly for the first time helped me to process a lot of stuff. I think the lovely people on here would be a great support in a space dedicated solely to the struggles of end of life.

If anybody is interested, it's at bare.org.au. I really hope it is helpful!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Grief and End of Life Support Resource T/W Death

Hey @BeyondB

That looks like a great resource, I'm the moderator on duty right now. Here are our guidelines if you want to get a sense of how this forum works. The forums are a peer to peer space, so if you want to continue posting please do, but consider how you would like to engage with the community from a peer rather than a professional perspective 😊

Our forums are also an anonymous space, so just be conscious of whether any information you are posting here and on the other forum could compromise your anonymity. 

Take care 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance